Cooking time: 10 minutes
Kcal .: 147.2
Proteins, g: 2.8
Fats, g .: 1.4
Carbohydrates, g: 30.1
pineapple – 1 pc. (average)
chicken egg – 1 pc.
oatmeal – 2 tbsp.
corn flakes – 70 g
- Cut the pineapple into rings, cut the core, cut the peel in a circle.
- Beat the egg with a fork.
- Grind the flakes into large crumbs with a rolling pin or a blender.
- Dip the ring first in flour, then in an egg, then in cereal.
- Fry over medium-low heat in a non-stick pan without oil or with a drop of oil on both sides for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with natural yogurt or low-fat sour cream. You will be satisfied, because the dish is very tasty and nutritious. Bon Appetit!
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.