Cooking time: 10 minutes
Kcal .: 147.2
Proteins, g: 2.8
Fats, g .: 1.4
Carbohydrates, g: 30.1
- Cut the pineapple into rings, cut the core, cut the peel in a circle.
- Beat the egg with a fork.
- Grind the flakes into large crumbs with a rolling pin or a blender.
- Dip the ring first in flour, then in an egg, then in cereal.
- Fry over medium-low heat in a non-stick pan without oil or with a drop of oil on both sides for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with natural yogurt or low-fat sour cream. You will be satisfied because the dish is very tasty and nutritious. Bon Appetit!