Cooking time: 60 minutes
Kcal .: 116.3
Proteins, g: 6.2
Fats, g .: 3.8
Carbohydrates, g: 13.8
white cabbage – 300 g
mackerel – 50 g (cold smoked)
egg – 2 pcs.
kefir 1% – 250 ml.
chickpea flour – 130 g
soda – 1/2 tsp
salt – 1 g (I use Himalayan – to taste and optional)
ghee oil (melted) – 1 tsp
- Making the filling: stew the cabbage in a non-stick frying pan in the water until tender (until golden brown)
- Add in the cabbage, chopped smoked fish, if desired, adding a little salt and 1 tsp. Ghee oil (melted butter). Mix all
- Making the dough: mix eggs with kefir
- Separately mix chickpea flour (chickpea or Turkish is much more useful than any grain flour due to the high content of vegetable protein in it), soda and salt. Combine with kefir-egg mixture and knead the dough
- Put 1/2 dough on the bottom of the silicone mold (or lined baking paper)
- Top out the filling and fill with the rest of the chickpea dough
- Bake in the oven at a temperature of 180 ° C for about 40-45 minutes
- We take the finished cake out of the mold, cut into portioned slices and enjoy with a vegetable salad or just tea.