Cooking time: 25 minutes
Proteins, g: 3.7
Fats, g: 2.7
Carbohydrates, g: 8.8
apple – 1 pc.
egg – 2 pcs.
kefir 1% – 2 tbsp. (or milk)
baking soda – 1/2 tsp
green buckwheat flour – 4 tbsp.
oatmeal – 2 tbsp. (or 6 tbsp any healthy flour to your liking)
stevia – 1 g (or sweetener to taste and optional)
- Peel the apple from the peel and seeds, grate on a coarse grater
- Separate the squirrels from the yolks
- Add yolks, kefir, baking soda, and flour to apples, mix everything
- Beat the whites to the peaks and introduce them into the dough
- Put the dough in silicone molds for donuts (if not, cook in the form of cupcakes)
- Bake in the oven at 180 ° C for 15-20 minutes
- While the donuts are baking, let’s make a fondant. Fondant options: melted dark chocolate; 3 tbsp milk powder + 30 ml of water; 3 tablespoons milk powder + 30 ml beetroot juice – with this you will get chocolate, white or red donuts
- You can add 1 tsp to the icing. honey or coconut sugar
- Powder – coconut, groundnuts, or confectionery powder (optional). Enjoy your meal!