Cooking time: 30 minutes
Kcal .: 59.5
Proteins, g: 3.2
Fats, g .: 1.2
Carbohydrates, g: 9
whole-grain wheat flour – 30 g (or gluten, if you want to minimize carbohydrates)
corn starch – 40 g
water – 150 ml.
salt – 1/2 g (I use pink, Himalayan)
baking powder – 1 tsp
chicken egg – 2 pcs.
skimmed milk powder – 5 tbsp.
Stevia in drops – 2 ml. (a couple of drops or any other sweetener according to your taste and desire)
water – 3 tbsp. (for fudge)
beetroot juice – 1 tsp (for fudge or melt dark chocolate in a steam bath)
- Mix flour, starch, and baking powder
- Add salt to the water and bring to a boil. Pour the dry mass into boiling water, quickly stirring quickly with a whisk to brew
- Transfer the dough to a blender; add 1 egg – beat until smooth, then add the second egg and beat again
- Transfer the dough into a cooking bag and deposit the eclairs on baking paper (I got 8 pieces)
- Bake in the oven at 180 ° C for 20 minutes
- Any cream: soft cottage cheese with a sweetener, healthy jam, walnut paste with yogurt, or ricotta cheese with honey
- Use a pastry syringe to make a hole in the bottom of the eclair and fill it with cream
- Make a “fondant”: mix 5 tbsp. skimmed milk powder, any sweetener, and 3 tbsp. water, for the color you can add 1 tsp. beetroot juice or pour eclairs with melted dark chocolate
- You can decorate, if desired, with coconut, walnuts, or berries. Here your imagination is limitless.