Pain in the knees is one of the most common injuries among fitness enthusiasts. Whether it is running, squats or other activity, the load on the knees is carried out with each of our steps. The less depreciation, the more likely to miss the next workout, or even damage the joint. But let’s not talk about the bad – you can and even need to train with sore knees.Continue reading
I want to say thank you to a very interesting blogger Kim marie`s blog for such a nice surprise! Thank you for nominating me, it is a great honor.
1. What’s your most inspirational quote ?
“There is always the way”, “Everything can be fixed”)
2. If you could change a personal experience in your life what would you change?
If I could change it, I would agree to go to art school when I was teenager, as my parents offered, so for now I would have more experience in painting than I have. Honestly, sometimes I am thinking, pity I did not learn about computers, so, as for art, I do paintings without that art school, so, as for computers, I am getting frustrated so often, I guess, I would go to some computer course earlier.
3. What is your favorite thing to do to relax?
Painting, knitting or some other crafting, playing with a dog works like magic for me.
4. Where would you see yourself in 10yrs from now?
I see myself as a successful designer for sport clothes, nice cook, painter with children and I am not sure what mean where… If it is place of living,so, I am in US and do not mind not to change it)
5. If you had an exotic destination, where would it be?
Oh, I really really really want to go to Philippines or Peru- Machu Pikchu.
6. What are your main goals in life: In 5 words?
Happiness, family, health, traviling, hobbies.
7. What made you become a blogger?
Cannot say for sure, but one day I woke up and decided that I want to share my fitness and healthy eating experience. I have seen so many people who follow stupid dieting and just distorting their health,so, I wanted to help.
8. Who is your musical influence?
9. What is your best goal in the world that you have ever achieved ?
I met a wonderful guy, we are engaged.
10. If there is something in your life would you do differently, what would it be?
I guess, I would pay more attention to my education and opportunities, I have lost so many chances in my life to get new experience, to travel.
11. If you get a chance to write a great novel…what would it be about?
I actually was writing some short stories, but all of them are mystical. One was about ghost, another about spirits living in the house which I never finished, there was another idea about previous life and girl in coma, but no more details) I still thinking to write about it some day)
- Laureen ( The HeilÜben-exercises for everyone! )
7. Tahlia King
11. Mommy Me
- How would you describe yourself? 5 words.
- Your favorite time of the year? Why?
- What is your hobby?
- What country would you like to visit?
- What is the craziest thing have you done in your life?
- Who inspires you? Or what is your inspiration?
- If you had opportunity to learn something new, what would it be?
- Your favorite music?
- Do you like sports? If yes, which?
- What is the goal of your life?
- Why did you became a blogger?
Have a good day, guys!