If you adhere to proper nutrition, then avocados, for sure, are in your diet. This healthy fruit helps not only to diversify the diet menu perfectly and to prepare a lot of healthy and tasty dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Avocados contain a lot of polyunsaturated fats, which must be included in your diet during your diet. It is also a source of antioxidants that fight free radicals.
Despite the fact that it is a fruit, not a vegetable, as many mistakenly believe, this fruit is ideally combined with a huge number of products:
- vegetables. Avocado diet sandwiches can be prepared with any vegetables. Fresh vegetables, as well as baked, and even dried ones, are suitable. Cucumbers, tomatoes, grilled zucchini, or eggplant are ideal for making healthy sandwiches. Do not forget about dried tomatoes, which together with avocados can become a real decoration of the table.
- greenery. Another simple and ideal way to lose weight is to eat avocados – this is to combine this fruit with lots of herbs. Spinach, arugula, dill, parsley – everything you love can be safely added to an avocado sandwich, and enjoy a light bite.
- creamy and curd cheeses. Since we will be preparing diet avocado sandwiches, you need to use low-fat cheeses. Low-fat Philadelphia, Ricotta cheese, Feta cheese, even Mozzarella cheese are ideal.
- seafood. Healthy avocado sandwiches can also be prepared using seafood. Shrimp, squid go well with the delicate taste of avocado. A huge plus of seafood is that they contain few calories, but are rich in protein.
- lean meats. If you need to cook a quick healthy lunch or dinner, you can always make sandwiches with avocado and meat. This dish is quite satisfying, but at the same time low-calorie, so that you will in no way violate your diet.
- natural yogurt, low-fat sour cream. If we are talking about preparing healthy pasta for sandwiches, then we can safely combine this fruit with natural yogurt or low-fat sour cream. This paste is convenient to cook for several days and store in the refrigerator so that it is always at your fingertips.
Sandwich Avocado Paste
So, how to cook a diet mass of avocado, which could be spread on a sandwich instead of the usual butter?
In order for the avocado not to darken, before cooking the pasta, you should sprinkle it with lemon juice.
- avocado + natural yogurt + any herbs + spices. This is the easiest and most dietary recipe. All you need to do is simply grind all the ingredients in a blender to a homogeneous state and add your favorite spices.
- avocado + nonfat cream cheese + cucumber + greens + spices. Choose any low-fat cream cheese and grind all the ingredients in a blender.
- avocado + curd cheese + tomatoes + spinach + spices.
- avocado + boiled egg + natural yogurt + greens + spices. Grind all the ingredients in a blender. This variant of avocado pasta is more satisfying, as there is an egg in the composition. You can safely eat pasta for breakfast along with whole grain bread or bread.
- avocado + shrimp + curd cheese + spices. Mix avocado with shrimp and cheese, grind in a blender, and add spices.
- avocado + low-fat cottage cheese + greens + 1 teaspoon of olive oil. We mix avocado and cottage cheese in equal proportions, add herbs, and chop. Be sure to put butter and spices.
- avocado + pear + low-fat cottage cheese. An ideal breakfast cream if you are on a healthy diet. It turns out to be a real diet dessert. Grind everything in a blender.
- avocado + tuna + nonfat cream cheese + spices. We take tuna in our own juice, mix with one avocado, add some cream cheese and spices. Beat in a blender.
- avocado + tofu cheese + greens + 1 teaspoon of olive oil. This recipe is for those who follow a vegetarian diet. Instead of milk cheeses, use tofu.
- avocado + hummus + greens. Another vegan version of avocado paste is cooking with hummus and herbs.
How to cut avocado for sandwiches
If you have already decided to make diet sandwiches with avocado, then the first thing you need to cut it correctly. In principle, this can be done as you like, but it is best to cut avocados into slices or circles for healthy sandwiches.
- In order to cut the avocado into slices, you will need avocado, knife, tablespoon. First, cut the unpeeled avocado into two parts. We take out a bone with a knife. Then we take a tablespoon and gently grab the pulp from the narrow side of the fruit and move the spoon to the wide part. When the peel is removed, you just have to cut the avocado into slices.
- If you want to cut avocados into cute circles with a hole in the middle, you will again need a knife and an avocado. First, peel the avocado. We make four cuts on the skin along the entire length. Then we remove with the knife slices of the peel. We start with the widest part. You get a peeled whole avocado. Cut into circles, moving in the middle of the bone.
Sandwich with Avocado and Egg
Such a sandwich will be an excellent breakfast on proper nutrition or diet. To prepare this sandwich, we will use whole grain bread, you can also knit a whole grain bun.
- whole-grain bread + curd cheese + greens + avocado slices + fried egg + spices. We spread curd cheese on whole-grain bread, sprinkle with herbs and lay slices of avocado, and on top a fried egg. Since the sandwich is dietary, we fry the egg in a non-stick pan without vegetable oil.
- whole-grain bun + low-fat cream cheese + avocado + boiled egg + cucumber + greens. You can always take this avocado and egg sandwich with you and have a quick snack. We cut the whole-grain bun into two parts, grease one part with cream cheese, spread slices of avocado, cucumber, on top of a boiled egg, sprinkle with herbs, and cover with the second part of the bun.
- bread + avocado + boiled egg + natural yogurt + spices. In the blender, mix the egg with avocado and natural yogurt, beat, add spices, and spread on bread.
Sandwich with avocado and poached egg
If you need an unusual breakfast, which will be not only dietary but also festive, then be sure to try making avocado with a poached egg. The most difficult part of this recipe is to cook a poached egg. If you have never cooked this dish, then we offer two simple ways that you can definitely master:
- you will need plastic food wrap, some vegetable oil, and an egg. From the plastic food wrap, you will need to make an egg bag. Cut a rectangular piece of film and put it in a container, grease the edges with oil, and break the egg there. You can add salt and pepper. We connect the edges of the plastic food wrap and get an egg in a pouch. Now you need to lower the bag into boiling water for 3 minutes.
- for the second method, you will need a soup ladle, a spoon, a tablespoon of vinegar, and an egg. Break the egg into a soup ladle or a small cup. Add vinegar to boiling water. Stir the water to form a whirlpool, and immediately lower the egg there. Cook for about 3 minutes.
For this diet avocado sandwich you will need:
- whole-grain bread + avocado + egg + lemon juice + spices.
Bread should be browned in a toaster or in a grill pan. We clean the avocados, cut them into slices and knead with a fork, add a little lemon juice, salt, pepper, and other favorite spices. We spread the pasta on the toasted toast and spread the poached egg.
Sandwiches with avocado and redfish
If you are on a diet, then surely redfish is present in your diet. If you add avocado to this fish, you get excellent pp sandwiches. Many people are interested in what kind of redfish is better to include in their diet. Salmon or trout – which is better? If we talk about calories, then trout contains much fewer calories and fats than salmon. There are only 153 calories in 100 grams of trout, while about 220 in salmon. So if you are counting calories, then it is better to prefer trout. If you are just on the point and you have no goal to lose extra pounds, then you can take salmon. In any case, no matter what fish you choose, it is better to give preference to slightly salted fish so that there is no fluid retention in the body.
- whole grain bread + ripe avocado + spices + salmon or trout + dill.
We will prepare delicious sandwiches on whole-grain bread. Cut the avocado into pieces, knead with a fork and add your favorite spices. We will use this spread instead of butter, which is very high in calories! Spread avocado on bread, put redfish on top, you can wrap it in a roll and decorate with a small sprig of dill. Delicious avocado sandwiches are ready!
Sandwich with avocado and red caviar
Need a healthy snack on the holiday table? There is nothing better than a combination of avocado with red caviar. Both products can be safely included in the diet. 100 grams of red caviar contains only about 260 calories, and one teaspoon contains only 18 calories, so such healthy sandwiches are the best solution during the holidays for those who do not want to get better. And instead of the usual butter, we will use avocado paste!
- bread + avocado + spices + lemon juice + red caviar.
You can cook these sandwiches from whole-grain baguette, or from bread. Cut ripe avocado into pieces and beat in a blender with lemon juice and spices. We spread the cream on the bread and put a teaspoon of caviar on top.
Sandwiches with avocado and tuna
If you need dietary, but at the same time satisfying sandwiches with which you can have lunch or even breakfast, then it is better to add tuna to the avocado. To prepare this dish, it is better to use tuna in its own juice, the calorie content of this product ranges from 93 to 103 calories per 100 grams. We will prepare a sandwich with avocado and tuna, which can be easily taken with you.
- whole grain bread + ripe avocado + spec + iceberg salad + tuna in its own juice + tomatoes.
For this recipe, you can brown the bread a little in the toaster or on the grill pan. Knead the avocado, add a little lemon juice, spices. Put iceberg lettuce, tomato slices on top of bread toast, avocado paste, and tuna on top. Cover with the second half.
Sandwich with avocado and cheese
Even celebrities include avocado sandwiches in their diet. This simple recipe can be safely included in your menu and pamper yourself and your loved ones.
- whole grain bread + cream cheese + avocado + lemon juice + spices + red fish.
The recipe itself is very simple. First, prepare an avocado paste – knead the fruit with a fork, add a little lemon juice and spices. Then brown bread a little in the grill pan. Spread a layer of cream cheese on bread, then a layer of avocado cream, and lay on top of redfish. Pepper
Sandwich with Avocado and Cheese
A simple and quick recipe for making avocado sandwiches is to use cheese. But not all cheese can be included in your diet during the diet. During a diet, low-calorie creamy and curd cheeses are best suited. So you can include in your diet:
- low-fat Philadelphia cheese. This variety can be safely included in the diet due to its low-calorie content.
Ricotta cheese. Very tender cheese, which goes well with no less tender avocados.
Cheese Feta. If you want something salty, then you can safely make sandwiches with feta cheese. It can also be replaced with ordinary cheese.
Cottage cheese. Great diet product for losing weight.
You can invent your own options for dishes with different cheeses. First, spread bread with any cream cheese or butter, and then add either sliced avocado or avocado mousse. Be sure to add your favorite vegetables and herbs.
Sandwiches with avocado and tomatoes
If you decide to make a very simple recipe for a sandwich with tomatoes, then this option will suit you:
- whole-grain bread + avocado slices + tomato slices + some olive oil + spices.
We spread the avocado on the bread, then the tomatoes, a little oil spray on top, and add spices.
- whole-grain bread + avocado + sun-dried tomatoes.
It should be remembered that sun-dried tomatoes contain decently calories, so for this recipe, you do not need to use vegetable oil additionally. It would not be amiss to even take out the dried tomatoes and put them on a paper towel so that it absorbs excess oil. Spread avocado on bread, mash with a fork, salt, pepper, and put dried tomatoes.
Sandwich with Chicken and Avocado
In search of a great lunch, but daydream about a delicious sandwich? Then you must simply prepare this recipe. In our sandwich, we will use only dietary and healthy foods. Take boiled chicken. You can also use a turkey fillet, it contains a minimum of calories. So you will need:
- whole-grain roll + ripe avocado + tablespoon of natural yogurt + greens + tomatoes + spices + lemon juice + boiled fillet.
First, you need to mix avocado with yogurt and herbs and beat in a blender. We spread the resulting mass on one part of the bun, on top of pieces of chicken and tomato slices. We cover with the second part and enjoy a hearty lunch.
Avocado with egg and herring on sandwiches
Do you like unusual recipes? Then this recipe for snacks is definitely for you. You already know the combination of avocados with an egg, and if you add a little herring here, you get a satisfying, unusual snack. You will need:
- whole-grain bread + ripe avocado + boiled egg + natural yogurt + greens + herring.
Grind avocado with egg and natural yogurt in a blender put spices to taste. Brown the bread a little in a grill pan. Spread avocado cream on bread, put herring on top, and sprinkle with herbs.
Hot sandwiches with avocado in the oven
If you like hot sandwiches, then you can cook this simple recipe. Instead of regular cheese, we will use mozzarella 45%. 100 grams of such a product contains about 240 calories. We will need:
- whole-grain bread + avocado + mozzarella + greens + spices.
We cut the bread and put it into the mold. Put slices of avocado and mozzarella on top. Sprinkle with herbs and put in the oven for 15 minutes. The temperature is 180 degrees.