For 2 servings:
130 g of butter
300 g of whole wheat flour
80 g of milk
0,5 tsp. of vinegar
2 tsp. of tomato paste
2 tsp. of greek yogurt
white cheddar cheese (to your taste, I cut about 5 pieces to each Galleta)
boiled chicken breast
grated mozzarella cheese
3 tbsp of olive oil
- Butter, salt, and put the flour into the bowl and cut it into small pieces with a knife.
2. Add an egg, milk, vinegar, and knead a dough, make 2 balls. Put it into the plastic bag and put it into the fridge for 30 minutes.
3. Roll the balls on the baking rugs (should be a bit thicker in the middle and thinner on the sides).
4. Grease the middles of the dough with 1 tsp of tomato paste, after greek yogurt. Put on the top tomato, onions, boiled pieces of chicken, cheddar cheese, or any other you like. Pinch the sides of pizzas, to cover the edges.
5. Mix olive oil with garlic powder, paprika, herbs, and turmeric. Lubricate the sides of galletas.
6. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 375 F ( at 200 C). After 15 minutes add on the top spinach leaves and grated mozzarella, add some black pepper, put into the oven for another 5 minutes. Galleta- pizza is ready!