Calories and nutritional value per 100 g / 102 kcal
Protein 10.36 g
Fat 6.26 g
Carbohydrate 1.1 g
Chicken – 800 g
Parsley to taste
Ground paprika to taste
Curry to taste
Sunflower oil to taste
Sour cream 15% – 200 g
Onion – 1 goal.
Garlic – 2 tooth.
Salt to taste
Water – 2 tbsp.
- Prepare the products.
- Wash the chicken and cut into portions. Sliced chicken.
- Put in a pan with vegetable oil. Stew under the lid for about 30 minutes, almost until ready.
- While the chicken is being stewed, we begin to prepare the sauce. Cut onions. Put in a pan with sunflower oil. Add garlic, but this is a matter of taste, it is quite possible to do without it. Fry until golden brown.
- Using a blender, make mashed fried onion.
- In the onion puree add sour cream, salt, curry, ground red pepper.
- Finely chop the herbs and add to the sauce. Add 2 cups of water or broth. The sauce is ready.
- The fried chicken is transferred to the pan and pour the sauce. Stew for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with or without garnish.