Calories per 100 g – 117 kcal / Protein – 9.29 g / Fats – 4.23 g / Carbohydrates – 10.94 g
- In order to prepare lazy cabbage rolls in the oven, we need the following ingredients: white cabbage, turkey fillet, rice (I used basmati), carrots, onions, chicken egg, wheat bran, greek yogurt, tomato paste, water, olive, or sunflower refined oil, salt, ground black pepper.
2. Thinly chop the white cabbage, then chop the chopper transversely. We get such a cabbage “slice”, that is, finely chopped cabbage. Passing through a meat grinder or using a food processor (or another grinder) is not recommended, since cabbage will give a lot of juice, and in cabbage rolls, we do not need cabbage “porridge”, namely cabbage in small pieces.
So, the cabbage is prepared.
3. Peel onions and carrots. Cut the onion into small cubes, and rub the carrots on a fine grater. Fry onions and carrots in olive or sunflower refined oil until soft and lightly golden.
4. Cut the turkey fillet into small pieces and pass through a meat grinder.
5. Add chopped cabbage to the turkey minced meat.
6. Here we also lay raw basmati rice washed to clear water.
7. In a bowl with ground turkey, cabbage, and rice, transfer the fried onions and carrots along with the oil on which the vegetables were fried.
8. Add one chicken egg into the stuffing for lazy stuffed cabbage, add salt and black pepper to taste.
9. Stuff the minced meat and set it aside while cooking the sauce.
10. For the sauce in which lazy cabbage rolls will be baked, you need to mix hot boiled water, tomato paste, greek yogurt (or sour cream), salt, and black pepper.
11. Using minced hands in water, form oval cutlets, roll them on all sides in wheat bran, and put them in one layer in a baking dish, leaving a distance between the billets (future lazy cabbage rolls).
12. Pour the prepared lazy cabbage rolls with sauce, cover the form with foil, and put in the oven preheated to 200 degrees for 40 minutes.
13. After 40 minutes, remove the foil and cook the cabbage rolls in the oven at the same temperature for another 10 minutes until the sauce is completely absorbed.
The lazy stuffed cabbage cooked in the oven is ready!
14. Serve lazy cabbage rolls to the table hot as a second course with fresh vegetables and various sauces!