Calories per 100 g:
Calories- 250 kcal / Protein – 5.5 g / Fats – 17 g / Carbohydrates – 21g
Carrots – 2 pcs.
Eggs – 2 pcs.
Natural yogurt – 40 g
Vegetable oil – 60 ml
Powdered sugar -3-4 tbsp (or other sweetener)
Oatmeal – 220 g
Blueberry -250 g
Baking powder -1 tsp
Mascarpone Cheese -220 g
Walnuts -50 g
Vanillin – to taste
1.Wash the carrots and grate. Squeeze out excess juice well. Add eggs, vegetable oil, yogurt, powdered sugar (2 tbsp). Beat everything with a mixer or mix until smooth.
2. Separately, mix the dry ingredients: flour, nuts, baking powder, vanillin. Combine the mixture with carrots with the dry mixture. Stir thoroughly with a wooden spatula.
3. Check with a toothpick.
4. Remove the workpiece from the oven, let it cool slightly, remove from the mold and cut lengthwise into two parts to make two cakes.
5. For cream, beat gently with a wooden spatula of mascorpone with two tablespoons of powdered sugar and 200 g of blueberries.
6. The remaining blueberries with 1 tablespoon steaming water and soaking our cakes.
7. Make a cake. Grease each of the cakes with blueberry cream. Sprinkle with nuts on top, put in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours, and preferably at night.
Carrot has an antiseptic, anthelmintic, demineralizing, choleretic, analgesic, expectorant, anti-inflammatory, anti-sclerotic effect on the body.