Such a casserole will delight all family members from small to large. Extremely healthy, tasty dish and at the same time very simple from ordinary products. The casserole is tender and very satisfying because it includes eggs and oatmeal. Try it, I hope you like it.
Calories and nutritional value per 100 g:
Protein 10.28 g
Fat 3.95 g
Carbohydrates 3.56 g
Chicken fillet 500 g
Onion 1 pc.
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
Zucchini 2 pcs.
Oatmeal 5 tbsp.
Chicken egg 2 pcs.
Sunflower oil 20 ml
Cheese 50 g
- To prepare such a casserole, take the following products: chicken, zucchini, eggs, onions, hard cheese, oatmeal, sunflower oil, salt, and ground black pepper.
- Wash the chicken fillet and pass it through a meat grinder. I have chicken breast, but you can take the fillet of any part of the chicken.
- Peel, wash, and grind onions in a meat grinder. Add to chicken.
- Minced salt to taste.
- And also pepper. If you give the dish to children, then you can skip this step.
- Thoroughly mix all the ingredients of the minced meat. I still beat with a blender, which contributes to a more uniform minced meat.
- Wash the zucchini and grate. Young ones can not be cleaned. If the zucchini is large, then you need to pre-clean them and remove the seeds.
- Grind oatmeal into flour. It is convenient to make a coffee grinder.
- Add eggs to oatmeal.
- Thoroughly mix oatmeal with eggs.
- Combine the resulting mixture with grated squash.
- Salt to taste and mix.
- Lubricate the baking dish with oil.
- Put the squash with oatmeal.
- From the minced chicken to form balls a little larger than walnuts and put in a zucchini mass. Put the casserole in the oven, preheated to 180-190 degrees.
- Bake the dish for 35-40 minutes.
- Grate the cheese and sprinkle the casserole.
- Put in the oven again for 5-7 minutes before the cheese is melted.
- A casserole of zucchini with meatballs is ready. Delicate, tasty, and very healthy dish. Served for lunch or dinner. Bon Appetit!