120 g of any spicy cheese
1 large bunch of different herbs to your taste (parsley, cilantro, dill, green onions)
80 g sour cream
500 g mashed potatoes
oil for lubricating molds (if using metal)
salt, freshly ground black pepper
- Grate the cheese on a coarse grater. At the greenery, remove the coarse stems, chop the rest finely.
- Beat eggs with sour cream, salt and pepper. Add greens and cheese to the egg mixture and mix well.
- Mash the mashed potatoes until smooth if there are lumps in it. Add mashed potatoes to the cheese mixture and knead the dough.
- If you are using metal or ceramic muffin molds, oil them. Put the dough in muffin tins, filling them almost to the brim.
- Bake muffins in an oven preheated to 190 ° C for 20–25 minutes. serve with sour cream.
The eggs in the dough can be replaced with “flax egg.” Flax seeds (15 g) are ground in a coffee grinder, pour boiling water (90 ml), cool and mix in the dough.