Chilli con Carne
INGREDIENTS (FOR 2 PORTIONS):
● Ground beef (200 g.)
● Red beans (120 g.)
● Onion (1 pcs.)
● Carrot (1 pcs.)
● Bell pepper (1 pcs.)
● Garlic (2 cloves)
● Tomatoes in their own juice (2 pcs.)
● Soak the beans for 6 hours, boil until half cooked (al dente).
● Finely chop the onion, carrot, bell pepper, and garlic and fry in a hot pan. If you like spicy, then add finely chopped chili peppers here.
● Add minced meat and stew to vegetables, stirring constantly. Then add finely chopped tomatoes in our own juice and bring to a boil. The true Mexican flavor of the dish will be added by spices – Zira, coriander, paprika, and cinnamon.
● Remove the pan from the stove, cover it tightly with foil or a lid, and place in the oven, preheated to 160 ° C, for 1 hour. Then add the beans and simmer for another 30 minutes.
Baked fish with tomato and cheese
● fillet of not oily fish, 600-700 g.
● tomato. 1 pc.
● sour cream, 3-4 tbsp.
● garlic, 3-4 cloves.
● fresh herbs to taste
● salt, pepper
● hard cheese, 50-70 g.
● Cut the fish into small pieces, salt, and pepper.
● Put the fish in a baking dish.
● Sprinkle with chopped garlic. Grease with sour cream on top.
● Thinly chop the tomato into half rings, layout with the next layer.
● Finely chop the greens, grate the cheese.
● Mix cheese with herbs and sprinkle on top. This is the final layer.
● Bake in the oven at 200 degrees for about 30 minutes.
Spinach fish pie
For the sauce:
● large tomatoes, 2 pcs.
● sweet red pepper, 2 pcs.
● red onion, 1 pc.
● garlic, 6 cloves
● olive oil, 3 tbsp.
● turmeric, 1 pinch
● sugar, 1 tsp.
● caraway seeds, 1 tsp.
● sea salt, 1 pinch.
The main ones:
● chicken eggs, 7 pcs.
● salmon fillet, 300 g
● trout fillet, 250 g
● cod fillet, 250 g
● fresh champignons, 200 g
● spinach, 150 g
● lemons, 1 pc.
● sun-dried tomatoes, 7 pcs.
● black olives, 12 pcs.,
● fresh dill, 1 pc.
● butter, 20 g,
● the ground cinnamon, 1 pinch,
● ground red paprika, 1 pinch,
● ground nutmeg, 1 pinch,
● black pepper, 6 pcs.
● sea salt, ¾ tsp.
● Preheat the oven to 170 ° C.
● Boil fish fillet in salted water for 8‒10 minutes, adding a portion of dill, a pinch of salt, and black pepper to the water. Chop the finished fish with a fork into small pieces.
● Squeeze juice out of a lemon.
● Cut the champignons into slices, pour with lemon juice, salt, mix and marinate.
● Break the olives in half and free them from seeds.
● Dip the spinach in boiling water for one minute, then place it in a colander.
● Beat eggs with a whisk, add nutmeg, cinnamon, paprika, and a pinch of salt, mix everything.
● Cut the sun-dried tomatoes into small pieces.
● Combine beaten eggs with spinach, fish, sun-dried tomatoes, and olives, mix everything.
● Lubricate the split mold with butter, distribute the fish mass in it and bake the cake for 40 minutes in a preheated oven.
● Peel and chop the onion in half rings.
● Peel and chop the garlic.
● Dip the tomatoes for 2-3 minutes in boiling water, then in cold water and remove the skin from them. Cut into small cubes, save the separated juice.
● Bake sweet pepper in a grill pan or in the oven so that the skin is blackened. Place pepper in a plastic bag for 5-6 minutes, then peel off, cut the stalk, and, after removing the seeds, cut into thin strips.
Prepare the sauce:
● Preheat the olive oil in a pan and fry the onions and garlic until transparent, then add the diced tomatoes along with the juice, sweet pepper, turmeric, cumin, sugar, and salt and stew until a thick sauce is obtained.
● Put the pie on a large dish, pour the sauce, sprinkle with the remaining dill, chopped by hand. Serve the mushroom pie.
● 450–500 g salmon fillet on the skin
● 2-3 tbsp. olive oil
● 3 tbsp. vegetable oil
● 2 tbsp. butter
● 1/2 pods of sweet pepper
● 1 onion
● 2-3 sprigs of parsley
● 2 eggs
● 2 tbsp. breadcrumbs
● 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
● 3 tbsp. of mayonnaise homemade or greek yogurt
● salt, pepper to taste
● Place the salmon filet in a mold lined with baking paper. Pour olive oil, salt, and pepper. Bake for 10-15 minutes at 200 ° C.
● In a pan, heat 1 tbsp. vegetable oil with 1 tbsp. butter. Lightly fry finely chopped bell peppers and onions in this mixture.
● Cover the baked salmon fillet with foil and leave for 10 minutes. Then separate the flesh from the skin and fold in a bowl. Add onion, fried sweet pepper, chopped parsley, eggs, crackers, Worcestershire sauce, and mayonnaise. Mix well.
● Heat the remaining vegetable and butter in a pan. Form cutlets from the previously prepared mass and fry them in a mixture of two types of oil on both sides. The table can be served with a sauce to your liking.
Rolls with tuna and lettuce
● flatbread, 1 pc
● cottage cheese, 60 g
● canned tuna, 100 g
● cucumber, ½
● tomato, ½
● fresh spinach, 1 handful
● Put the pita bread on the plate, anoint it with cottage cheese, put the sliced cucumber and tomato, adding tuna. Gently wrap the roll.
INGREDIENTS (2 PORTIONS):
● bell pepper, 1 pc
● onion, small 1 pc
● tomato paste, 3 tbsp
● eggs, 4 pcs
● hard cheese
● dried or fresh herbs
● salt, pepper to taste
● Onion cut into half rings, and pepper – into strips.
● fry it all in a pan and add tomato paste.
● add half a glass of water and simmer for a couple of minutes
● make holes in the sauce and add eggs to them.
● salt and top with cheese slices (except yolks).
● sprinkle with herbs (if dried) and cover
● simmer for 2-4 minutes over low heat
● serve, sprinkled with fresh herbs and bread (tasty with black or ciabatta)