Pumpkin curry with chicken and zucchini
● Chickpea (60 g.)
● Pumpkin (100 g.)
● Zucchini (1 pcs.)
● Cauliflower (50 g.)
● Red onion (1/4 pcs.)
● Curry (powder)
● olive oil
● Sage (several branches)
● Coconut milk (3-4 tbsp., Can be replaced with 20% cream)
● Flax seeds
● Boil chickpeas according to the instructions on the package.
● We clean the pumpkin from the peel and seeds, cut it into a cube and simmer with sage in a small amount of water for 10-15 minutes.
● When the pumpkin becomes soft and begins to disintegrate into fibers, remove from heat and remove the sage.
● Cut the red onion into a small cube, disassemble the cauliflower into inflorescences and cut it.
● Zucchini peeled and cut into slices.
● Fry onions, zucchini, and cauliflower in a hot pan (2-3 minutes), then add chickpeas, coconut milk, curry, and mix well.
● Warm-up for 5 minutes and add the pumpkin, mix gently.
● Salt/pepper to taste, add the seeds and serve.
Peppers stuffed with lentils
● 150 g lentils
● 3 medium-sized peppers
● 1 carrot
● half zucchini
● some garlic
● salt, to taste
For the sauce:
● Pumpkin, 150 grams
● 2 large tomatoes
● 1 large onion
● greens: parsley / cilantro / basil
● salt/soy sauce, to taste
● Boil lentils until half cooked (depends on the type of lentils. 10 minutes will be enough red, at least 15 will be green)
● In a pan, darken finely chopped onions, grated carrots, zucchini in small cubes, add lentils, and finally garlic and salt/soy sauce.
● Peppers are cleaned and stuffed densely with lentil minced meat.
● Put in the oven preheated to 180 for 20 minutes.
While the peppers are preparing, make the sauce:
● Passion the onion, add the finely chopped pumpkin, then the tomatoes (peel and cut into cubes).
● Put under the lid for 5-7 minutes
● Add chopped greens and salt – under the lid for another 2 minutes.
● The sauce can be either ground in a blender or left with pieces of an uneven mass – to your taste
● Remove the peppers from the oven and put them in the pan in the saucepan under the lid for a couple of minutes (on fire).
Fish with basil in tomato sauce
● Fillet of cod or any other white fish (280 g.)
● Garlic clove
● Tomatoes in their own juice (120 g.)
● Celery stalk (160 g.)
● Carrots (80 g.)
● Basil / Parsley / Dill
● Finely chop the onion and garlic. We cut celery and carrots in half rings.
● Fry vegetables in a dry pan with the addition of thyme until soft. After 5 minutes, add the tomatoes in their own juice, salt/pepper, and simmer over medium heat for 15-20 minutes.
● Cut the fish fillet into slices, put it on the bottom of a deep pan, fill it with our vegetable sauce and simmer for 8 minutes over medium heat.
● In the end, fill the basil leaves, remove from heat, cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped herbs and serve.
Lobio from beans
● Beans (160 g.)
● Tomatoes in their own juice (100 g.)
● Onion (1 pcs.)
● Bell pepper (1 pcs.)
● Zucchini (1 pcs.)
● Carrot (1 pcs.)
● Dill / Parsley
● Pour the beans with water and leave for 5-6 hours. Then we drain the water, pour a new one, and cook the beans to the al dente stage.
● Peel the carrots, bell peppers, and zucchini and cut them into medium cubes. Finely chop the onion.
● In a dry frying pan, fry the onions, then add the carrots, stew a little and add the remaining peppers, zucchini, and tomatoes in their own juice. Stew for a couple of minutes, at the end, add beans, salt/pepper to taste, and simmer for another 10 minutes. over low heat.
● Sprinkle the prepared beans with chopped herbs and serve.
● Cottage cheese (100 g.)
● Adyghe cheese (100 g.) ( or any other low-calorie white cheese, you can use feta)
● Egg (1 pcs.)
● Chickpea (pea, buckwheat) flour (40 g.)
● Carrots (50 g.)
● Zucchini (60 g.)
● Bell pepper (60 g.)
● Italian herbs
● Olive oil (1 tablespoon)
● Baking powder (6 g.)
● We clean zucchini from seeds and peel. Three carrots and zucchini on a grater. Bell pepper cut into strips.
● Stew all vegetables in a pan in the water until half cooked, salt/pepper to taste.
● Three cheese on a grater, mix with cottage cheese and egg until smooth. Add olive oil, sifted flour, baking powder, stewed vegetables, and mix.
● Put the finished mixture in a baking dish, oiled or lined with parchment. Sprinkle with Italian herbs and sesame seeds on top. Bake for 40-60 minutes. in the oven at 180 ° C.