Cassule (Barbarian French mix of stagues)
● 1 cup dried white beans (or 3 cups canned / boiled)
● 400 g of seitan or soy pieces (I had soy meat)
● 1 medium sized onion, diced
● 2 medium sized carrots, sliced in circles
● 2 stalks of celery, diced
● 5 garlic cloves, finely chopped
● 15 pcs of mushrooms, chopped (or any other mushrooms)
● 2 tomatoes, diced
● 1 tablespoon chopped basil
● 1 tablespoon chopped thyme
● 2 bay leaves
● 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
salt and black pepper to taste
● On a small fire, heat oil in a large saucepan.
● Add soy / seitan and fry, stirring regularly, until browned.
● Add onions, garlic, celery and carrots. Add a pinch of salt with pepper and simmer vegetables for 5 minutes, until the onions are translucent.
● Add mushrooms. Cook until all liquid has evaporated.
● Add tomatoes and beans along with basil, bay leaves, parsley and thyme.
● Bring to a boil, adding more water if the stew is too thick, and reduce heat.
● Season with salt and pepper to taste and remove from heat.
● Serve the dish hot.
For the basics:
● Canned chickpea can (well,I prefer freshly boiled more)
● A bit of bulgur (a few tablespoons)
● Pumpkin seeds
● Tomato paste
● Cheese (mozzarella)
● Spread the mixture for the base (mix all the ingredients) at the bottom of the baking dish and then into the oven for 5 minutes (200 degrees).
● Then we take it out, the mass hardens a little, grease it with a thin layer of tomato paste and put mushrooms, olives and peppers on top.
● Put it in the oven again, after 15 minutes we take it out, sprinkle with spices to taste and cheese. For another 5-7 minutes in the oven. All is ready!
● You can put a slice of pizza on salad leaves and drizzle with olive oil
● cottage cheese 5-9%, 200 g
● almond flour, 6 tbsp
● egg, 2 pcs.
● coconut sugar (2 tbsp) or can be replaced with banana, 1 pc
● unrefined coconut oil
● Greek yogurt, 2 tbsp
● jam or jam, 1 tbsp.
● Cottage cheese, eggs, flour and sugar mix well with each other.
● Make balls and flatten them a little, roll in flour.
● Heat the pan and add coconut oil. Put cheesecakes.
● Fry on one side over high heat, then turn over, cover and reduce heat to minimum. Strain for 2-3 minutes.
● Serve with yogurt and jam.
Lentil, tomatoes and fresh green salad
● lentils (60 g.),
● cherry tomatoes (90 g.),
● bell pepper (90 g.),
● green onions / cilantro / parsley,
● sesame oil, olive oil,
● soy sauce,
● cinnamon / clove
● Wash the lentils, add water, add spices (cinnamon, cloves) and cook until cooked according to the instructions on the package.
● Peppers and peppers. Cut the cherry tomatoes into halves or quarters.
● Mix 1 tbsp. olive oil, 1 tsp sesame oil, chopped herbs, 1 tbsp. soy sauce and mix well.
● In a salad bowl, mix lentils, tomatoes and bell pepper, add dressing, salt / pepper to taste.
Salad with chickpeas and avocado
● Chickpea (100 g.)
● Avocado (1 pc.)
● Bell pepper (150 g.)
● Red onion (10 g.)
● Lime (1/2 pcs.)
● olive oil
● Balsamic vinegar
● Boil chickpeas until ready according to the instructions on the packaging.
● Finely chop the onion and cilantro, chop the avocado and bell pepper into a cube.
● Balsamic vinegar (1 tsp), olive oil (2 tsp) and juice and lime zest are mixed, salt / pepper to taste.
● All the ingredients are mixed in a salad bowl, season with sauce and sprinkle with herbs on top.
Eggplant with cheese
● Eggplant (1 pc.)
● Adyghe cheese (80 g.)
● Tomatoes in their own juice (2 pcs.)
● Small onion
● Mozzarella (60 g.)
● Any semi-hard cheese (30 g.)
● Garlic clove
● Fresh thyme and basil
● Cooking tomato sauce.
● Finely chop the onion and fry in a dry hot pan, after a couple of minutes add the peeled chopped tomatoes in it in our own juice and a little water.
● Stew for 10 minutes, salt / pepper to taste, add finely chopped basil and simmer for another 2 minutes.
● Cut the eggplant in circles 2 cm thick, spread on the foil, salt / pepper, sprinkle with olive oil, add the garlic and a sprig of thyme. Wrap the foil and put the resulting container in the oven, bake at 180 ° C for 10 minutes.
● Pour half of our tomato sauce into a separate baking dish, overlap half the eggplants with a supernatural overlap, spread the sliced mozzarella, and sprinkle grated Adyghe cheese on top.
● Then repeat the layers – sauce, eggplant, mozzarella, sprinkle with grated semi-hard cheese on top.
● Bake in the oven at 180 ° C for 10 minutes.