Cod with baked tomatoes
INGREDIENTS (2 servings):
● Cod fillet (400 g.)
● Tomatoes (100 g.)
● Cherry tomatoes (120 g.)
● Small onion
● Bell pepper (140 g.)
● Olive oil (2 tbsp.)
● Balsamic vinegar (1 tbsp)
thyme, parsley (several branches)
● Lemon (1 pc.)
● In a bowl, mix olive oil, lemon juice, salt / pepper to taste.
● Pour the marinade over the fish and put it in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
● Cut the tomatoes into large cubes, chop the onion finely, cut the pepper into strips. Add finely chopped parsley to the vegetables, salt / pepper to taste and mix.
● Put a layer of vegetables in a baking dish, spread fish and thyme on top. Cover with foil and bake for 20-25 minutes. at 180C.
INGREDIENTS (per 1 serving):
● Pumpkin seed oil
● Flax Seeds
● Take chickpeas (presoaked for 8 hours), sesame seeds, pumpkin seed oil, flax seeds, and paprika.
● If there is no pumpkin, you can replace it with olive oil. We wash the chickpeas, cook for 1 hour. When ready, adding a little water, beat in a mashed blender, add sesame seeds, flaxseeds and a spoonful of pumpkin seed oil (the butter is already on the plate when the hummus cools down a little).
● You can add turmeric, paprika to taste.
Or an alternative option:
● Take 450 g of boiled chickpeas, grind in a blender, add 4 tbsp to it. tahini paste, minced clove of garlic and 1 tsp. cumin (zira).
● Thoroughly mix the pasta, squeeze the juice of 1 lemon into it and pour in a thin stream of olive oil. If the paste is too thick, you can add a little water in which the chickpeas were boiled.
● Add salt, pepper, even lemon juice or garlic to taste.
● You can also add avocados, fresh herbs, other favorite spices or vegetables, nuts or seeds to the basic recipe.
● Choose your favorite recipe and go ahead for new taste experiences!
● 1 kg. chicken fillet,
● 3 egg whites,
● oat bran for breading,
● salt / pepper / seasoning.
● Grind chicken breast in a blender and add spices.
● Roll the balls from the minced meat.
● Dip each one first in egg white, then roll in a bran breading.
● Cover the baking sheet with parchment, put our nuggets and bake for 30 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees.
● In the photo, as a side dish, fried spinach with garlic.
Salad with lentil and vegetables
● a cup of boiled green lentils,
● 1 red onion,
● 2 cups fresh spinach,
● capers to taste,
● a handful of pine nuts,
● 1/2 cup dry cranberries.
Mix all the ingredients.
● 1/4 teaspoon olive oil,
● 1/6 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
● 1 tbsp maple syrup (or other sweet syrup),
● 1 tbsp mustard
● 1 tsp chopped caraway seeds,
● 1/4 tsp nutmeg,
● 1/2 tsp turmeric
● 1/2 tsp chopped coriander,
● 1/4 tsp cinnamon, salt / pepper
We mix all the ingredients for the sauce and season them with salad.
Polish eggplants with lentil
INGREDIENTS (FOR 2 PORTIONS):
● 2 eggplants
● 1 cup boiled lentils
● 1 bow
● 2 cloves of garlic
● 1 tomato
● juice from half a lemon
● salt, pepper, olive oil
● seasoning: 1 teaspoon of turmeric, oregano, coriander, 1/3 teaspoon of paprika or a mixture of peppers.
● Heat the oven to 200 C.
● Cut the eggplants into halves, put on a baking sheet covered with paper with a dissection upwards, bake for about 20-30 minutes (see that they darken slightly from baking, and not blacken.
● Remove the pulp with a teaspoon, leaving about 1/2 cm of the edge of the eggplant.
● Boil lentils so that they absorb water.
● Preheat a pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, fry finely chopped onions and garlic, fry for 2-3 minutes, then add crushed pulp from baked eggplant, season with salt, pepper and fry for about 5 minutes.
● Add seasoning, fry for a minute.
● Fill the eggplant with filling, put round slices of tomato on them and you can chop the onion rings, put in the oven 200 minutes for 5, so that the tomato slices are baked.
● Serve with Greek yogurt, garnish with parsley, pomegranate seeds or boiled corn seeds.