Cod with baked tomatoes
INGREDIENTS (2 servings):
● Cod fillet (400 g.)
● Tomatoes (100 g.)
● Cherry tomatoes (120 g.)
● Small onion
● Bell pepper (140 g.)
● Olive oil (2 tbsp.)
● Balsamic vinegar (1 tbsp)
thyme, parsley (several branches)
● Lemon (1 pcs.)
● In a bowl, mix olive oil, lemon juice, salt/pepper to taste.
● Pour the marinade over the fish and put it in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
● Cut the tomatoes into large cubes, chop the onion finely, cut the pepper into strips. Add finely chopped parsley to the vegetables, salt/pepper to taste, and mix.
● Put a layer of vegetables in a baking dish, spread fish and thyme on top. Cover with foil and bake for 20-25 minutes. at 180C.
INGREDIENTS (per 1 serving):
● Flax Seeds
● Take chickpeas (presoaked for 8 hours), sesame seeds, pumpkin seed oil, flax seeds, and paprika.
● If there is no pumpkin, you can replace it with olive oil. Wash the chickpeas, cook for 1 hour. When ready, add a little water, beat in a mashed blender, add sesame seeds, flaxseeds, and a spoonful of pumpkin seed oil (the butter is already on the plate when the hummus cools down a little).
● You can add turmeric, paprika to taste.
Or an alternative option:
● Take 450 g of boiled chickpeas, grind in a blender, add 4 tbsp to it. tahini paste, a minced clove of garlic, and 1 tsp. cumin (Zira).
● Thoroughly mix the pasta, squeeze the juice of 1 lemon into it, and pour in a thin stream of olive oil. If the paste is too thick, you can add a little water in which the chickpeas were boiled.
● Add salt, pepper, even lemon juice or garlic to taste.
● You can also add avocados, fresh herbs, other favorite spices or vegetables, nuts, or seeds to the basic recipe.
● Choose your favorite recipe and go-ahead for new taste experiences!
● 1 kg. chicken fillet,
● 3 egg whites,
● oat bran for breading,
● salt / pepper / seasoning.
● Grind chicken breast in a blender and add spices.
● Roll the balls from the minced meat.
● Dip each one first in egg white, then roll in a bran breading.
● Cover the baking sheet with parchment, put our nuggets and bake for 30 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees.
Salad with lentils and vegetables
● a cup of boiled green lentils,
● 1 red onion,
● 2 cups fresh spinach,
● capers to taste,
● a handful of pine nuts,
● 1/2 cup dry cranberries.
Mix all the ingredients.
● 1/4 teaspoon olive oil,
● 1/6 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
● 1 tbsp maple syrup (or other sweet syrup),
● 1 tbsp mustard
● 1 tsp chopped caraway seeds,
● 1/4 tsp nutmeg,
● 1/2 tsp turmeric
● 1/2 tsp chopped coriander,
● 1/4 tsp cinnamon, salt/pepper
We mix all the ingredients for the sauce and season them with salad.
Polish eggplants with lentil
INGREDIENTS (FOR 2 PORTIONS):
● 2 eggplants
● 1 cup boiled lentils
● 1 onion
● 2 cloves of garlic
● 1 tomato
● juice from half a lemon
● salt, pepper, olive oil
● seasoning: 1 teaspoon of turmeric, oregano, coriander, 1/3 teaspoon of paprika, or a mixture of peppers.
● Heat the oven to 200 C.
● Cut the eggplants into halves, put on a baking sheet covered with paper with a dissection upwards, bake for about 20-30 minutes (see that they darken slightly from baking, and not blacken.
● Remove the pulp with a teaspoon, leaving about 1/2 cm of the edge of the eggplant.
● Boil lentils so that they absorb water.
● Preheat a pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, fry finely chopped onions and garlic, fry for 2-3 minutes, then add the crushed pulp from baked eggplant, season with salt, pepper and fry for about 5 minutes.
● Add seasoning, fry for a minute.
● Fill the eggplant with filling, put round slices of tomato on them and you can chop the onion rings, put them in the oven for 200 minutes for 5 so that the tomato slices are baked.
● Serve with Greek yogurt, garnish with parsley, pomegranate seeds, or boiled corn seeds.