For the dough:
Whole wheat flour – 1 cup
Oatmeal flakes – 1 cup
Baking powder for dough – 1/2 tsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Butter – 100 g + for mold lubrication
Brown sugar or other sweetener – 1/2 cup
Vanilla extract – 2 tbsp
Egg (large) – 1 pc.
Condensed milk – 200 ml
Black Chocolate – 80-100 g
Butter – 1 tbsp.
Salt – 1/4 tbsp.
How to make oatmeal cake with chocolate filling:
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt in a bowl.
2. Add oatmeal.
3. In another bowl, combine brown sugar, vanilla extract, butter, and an egg.
4. Add the contents of the first bowl to the second.
5. Mix well.
6. Pour the condensed milk into the stewpan, add chocolate, 1 tbsp. a spoonful of butter and a pinch of salt.
7. Stir over low heat until smooth.
8. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees.
9. Grease the baking dish with butter. Spread half the dough and spread evenly over the surface.
10. Pour the mixture of condensed milk with chocolate and spread evenly over the surface.
11. Sprinkle the second half of the dough into small pieces on the surface of the condensed milk with chocolate.
12. Bake oatmeal cake with chocolate in the oven for 35-40 minutes.
13. After baking, allow to cool.
Enjoy your meal!