1. Juicy chicken muffins with herbs
Chicken breast is one of the main products for those who care about their shape! (You can cook in advance and then take it with you for lunch to the office, they are equally tasty both hot and cold).
Chicken Fillet 2 pcs. (500 g).
Egg 2 pcs.
Non-fat milk 100 ml.
Greens to taste: parsley, dill, cilantro, onion.
Wheat bran 1 tbsp.
Salt to taste.
Boil chicken breast, then chop in a blender with herbs, salt a little. Whisk eggs with milk, add bran, pour this mixture into minced chicken, mix everything thoroughly. Distribute the mass on muffin tins and send to the oven for 25 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
Enjoy your meal!
2. Muffins with zucchini and cottage cheese.
* zucchini (zucchini) 600 g.
* fat-free cottage cheese 150 g.
* eggs 2 pcs.
* whole grain flour 1/2 cup.
* garlic 1-2 cloves.
Grate zucchini. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients. Add a few more tablespoons of flour with baking powder to the dough, a little grease a muffin molds with a drop of oil. Bake for 25 minutes at 200 * s.
Serve with sour cream or yogurt.
3. Cheese muffins with green onions.
Fat-free kefir 200 ml.
Whole grain flour 4 tbsp.
Eggs 1 pc.
Hard low-fat cheese 160 g.
Soda 1/2 tsp
Chives to taste.
Grate cheese on a medium-sized grater.
Drive an egg into the cheese and mix.
Then pour kefir, add chopped green onions and mix.
Sift flour and soda into the cheese – kefir mass and mix well.
Let the dough stand for 20-30 minutes so that the flour swells and soda interacts with kefir.
Then put it in the molds (if the molds are not silicone or Teflon, grease them with olive oil) and bake in a hot oven for 25-40 minutes at 220-240 degrees until a crust forms on top.
4. Squash muffins
* 300 g zucchini.
* 250 g whole grain flour (you can replace with ground Oatmeal).
* 200 ml skim milk.
* 1 egg.
* 2 tsp baking powder.
* cinnamon, nutmeg, ground cloves.
* olive oil.
* salt, stevia.
1. Sift the flour with salt, baking powder and spices, add stevia and mix the dry ingredients thoroughly with a whisk.
2. In another bowl, shake the egg slightly, add milk and a drop of olive oil to it, mix.
3. Peel the zucchini, grate.
5.Curd Banana Muffins
1. Whisk eggs with sweetener in a strong foam and add vanilla extract.
2. Melted butter, add cottage cheese and mix.
3. Bananas must be peeled and mashed with a fork in mashed potatoes. Add to the dough and mix.
4. Sift any healthy flour together with baking powder, salt and only then put into the dough.
Attention! Wholemeal will make cupcakes heavier and they will not rise so well.
5. Break a bar of chocolate into small pieces, add to the dough and mix well. Or put as a filling in each tin.
6. Arrange in tins and send to the oven for 20-25 minutes. Delicate dessert with bananas and chocolate is ready!
6. Blueberry muffin
. In a bowl, mix flour (2 tbsp.),
Baking powder (2.5 tsp.)
And salt (1/2 tsp.).
Add 1 cup blueberries,
3/4 cup milk,
1/3 melted butter and 1 egg.
Knead the dough.
Fill paper cupcake molds with 2/3 dough (in height) and put in the microwave for 3 minutes (maximum power). Another 3 minutes do not open the microwave!
Serve with honey.
7. With nuts or raisins
4 tablespoons of any healthy flour,
2 tablespoons of cocoa powder pour into the largest mug
Add 1 egg, mix.
Put 3 tbsp. milk, and a couple of drops of vanilla, 2 tbsp. chocolate chips, a handful of nuts (or raisins) and once again thoroughly knead.
Put into the microwave for 1.5-2 minutes.
8.Diet Chocolate Muffins
12 pieces of 65 kcal
– Flour 1 cup (oat or whole grain)
– Chicken egg 1 pc.
– Baking powder 1 teaspoon
– Vanillin 3 gr.
– Cocoa powder 2 tablespoons
– Apple 1 pc.
– Fat-free cottage cheese 50 gr.
– Apple juice 50 gr.
– Olive oil 2 teaspoons.
– for the sweetness of stevia to taste
Beat the egg with sugar into a strong foam using a mixer. Mix dry ingredients – flour, baking powder, vanillin, cocoa. Introduce the egg mixture and mix thoroughly. Peel the apples and peel, cut into cubes. Add juice, cottage cheese, vegetable oil, apples to the flour mixture and mix. This test is enough to make 12 muffins. Put the dough in each mold to half the volume. Place in an oven preheated to 200 degrees and bake for 30 minutes. Ready muffins will rise “cap” above the sides of the molds. (c) 0% fat
9.Diet muffins on kefir.
Ground oatmeal 1 tbsp.
Fat-free kefir 0.5 cups
Whole oatmeal 1 tbsp.
Prunes 80 g
Chicken egg 2 pcs.
Baking powder 2 tsp
Pour oatmeal 115 g 1/2 cup boiling water.
Grind the second half of oatmeal (115 g) in a blender or coffee grinder and mix with kefir.
Then combine both parts, add eggs, baking powder and stevia, mix well.
Add prunes, mix gently.
Put the resulting mass on a greased baking sheet. Bake for 50-60 minutes until cooked.
9.Diet chicken muffins.
chicken fillet – 500 grams;
wheat bran – 2 tbsp.;
non-fat milk of 0.5% – 150 ml;
eggs – 2 pcs.;
white onion – 2 pcs.;
dill – half a bunch;
parsley – half a bunch;
olive oil – 1 tsp;
use spices as you wish.
1. Skip the loin in a meat grinder or chop in a blender.
2. Chop the onion finely, fry in a skillet without using oil for about 10 minutes.
3. Greens should be thoroughly washed and cut.
4. Put the minced chicken in a mixture of fried onions and herbs in a skillet.
5. Eggs and milk need to be thoroughly beaten, then add bran, and mix well.
6. Add the prepared mincemeat to this mixture and add spices to taste. Mix everything and let it brew for 10 minutes.
7. Heat the oven to 180 degrees. Be sure to anoint the molds with oil, put the mince on them, filling only half. Baking time is 25-30 minutes.
10.Diet muffins with apples.
apple – 1 large
egg – 1 pc.
honey – 1 tbsp
ground oatmeal – 0.5 cups
baking powder – 0.5 tsp
vanilla extract, cinnamon to taste
Instead of ground oats, you can take oatmeal or whole grain flour.
1.Whisk the egg with honey, then add the rest of the ingredients except the apple. It should turn out the dough, like thick sour cream.
2.Cut the apple into small cubes, then add to the dough and mix. .
3.Spread the dough in muffins and put in the oven at 180C for 25 minutes.
4.The cooled muffins serve to the table.