1. Baked chicken is a useful alternative to French meat.
Per 100 g: 72 Kcal/ 10 proteins/ 2 fats/ 4 carbs
800 g chicken fillet.
600 g onions.
400 g of champignons.
200 g low-fat cheese.
250-350 g of yogurt.
Salt, pepper to taste.
Optionally, you can add a mixture of French herbs, basil or.
1. Put sliced onion in a non-stick baking sheet, lightly stick it on.
2. Cut chicken fillets into small “Chops”, lightly beat them, pepper salt, spread over the onions.
3. Put sliced champignons on top of each filet, then chopped tomatoes into small rings, we also slightly add them.
4. Next, coat each piece with yogurt, and sprinkle with grated cheese on top.
5. Keep in the oven for about 30-40 minutes, depending on the temperature.
2. Stew chicken with sweet peppers.
Per 100 g: 75 Kcal/ 12 proteins/ 1 fats/ 5 carbs
* Chicken fillet 900 g
* carrots 300 g
* Onions 300 g
* sweet pepper 300 g
* soy sauce 50 ml.
- Chop the chicken fillet into small pieces. Heat a large frying pan over medium heat, put a chicken in it, and pour water. Stew on medium heat.
2. While the chicken is cooked, chop the onion finely, peel and chop the sweet pepper into pieces and grate the carrots.
3. Add all the vegetables to the pan and mix. Cover and cook over medium heat, stirring from time to time, for 45 minutes.
4. Add a little water as it evaporates. When all the vegetables and meat are soft, add soy sauce.
5. Mix and cook for another 15 minutes.
3. Chicken with pineapples.
Per 100 g: 91 Kcal/ 15 proteins/ 1 fats/ 5 carbs
Chicken fillet 200 g
Soy sauce 20 g.
1. Mix curry with salt and roll chicken fillet, leave for 15 minutes.
2. Fry the fillet into a crust in a dry frying pan.
3. Add pineapples, fry them all together.
4. Add soy sauce and simmer for 30 minutes over low heat.
5. Add greenery on top.
4. Juicy chicken kebab.
Per 100 g:183 Kcal/ 15 proteins/ 13 fats/ 1 carbs
* chicken breast 2 kg.
* Onion 1 pc.
* garlic 2 tooth.
* greens 1 bunch.
* salt to taste.
* spices to taste.
Remove the chicken meat from the bones, remove the skin.
Pass meat through a meat grinder together with onions and garlic. Wash greens, dry, and mince too. Salt and pepper stuffing, add spices, and mix well. Beat the meat several times with a force on the cutting board. Form oblong sausages with a length of 20 centimeters. Only in the event that you fry on a brazier, then kebab needs to be strung on wooden skewers or skewers, previously soaked in water. And if you are going to bake in the oven, then put it on a baking sheet. Cooking kebab for about 15 minutes under the oven grill, turning over once, or on the grill, about 10-12 minutes, turning over once, too. Serve immediately.
5. Chicken fillet chop.
Per 100 g: 107 Kcal/ 18 proteins/ 2 fats/ 4 carbs
200 g chicken fillet.
35 g mustard.
1. Remove the skin from the chicken, cut up the chicken fillets for 3 servings. Bounce, wrapped in plastic.
2. Salt, coat with mustard, and marinate in the fridge for the night
3. Fry in a non-stick frying pan without oil
4. Sprinkle the finished dish with parsley
6. Dietary chicken fillet with ginger
Method of cooking.
The flakes are crushed to a state of crumb with a blender or mortar. Greens are washed, dried, finely chopped. All solid stalks need to be removed. Greens are poured into flakes. In a separate container, honey, lemon juice, ginger, pepper are mixed. Meat slices are washed under running water, dried. Meat smeared with cooked ginger sauce, on which flakes with greens are laid, is poured into the silicone mold for the oven. The form is placed in the oven, heated to 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
During this time, the hen will become juicy and acquire a crisp crust of flakes. The described recipes will be an excellent option not only for people who comply with the rules of proper nutrition but also will be able to head the festive table due to its taste and dietary properties. The lack of salt in them is fully compensated by the use of healthy spices and herbs. Steamed chicken fillet in a slow cooker – useful can be tasty! How to quickly and effectively build muscle at home: tips and tricks.
7. How to cook the dish “Juicy marinated chicken breast”
Chicken breast is divided into 2 parts and put in a bowl.
Pour soy sauce into kefir, mix.
Add salt and pepper to taste in kefir, mix.
Pour breast mixture and refrigerate for 2 hours.
After putting the breasts on the foil on a baking sheet.
Pour marinade on top and put in the oven.
Bake for 25-30 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees.
In 5 minutes, open the foil and allow to fry the breast.
Serve sliced breast to pieces and decorate with greens to taste.
Enjoy your meal!
8. Chicken breast in the oven
Chicken breast – 500 g
Classic chili sauce – 2 tsp.
Mustard – 1 tsp.
Sunflower oil – 1 tsp.
Garlic – 2 cloves.
A mixture of Italian herbs.
Ground black pepper, salt.
- Rinse the meat thoroughly, dry, chop it into medium pieces and marinate. As a marinade, you can use the sauce. Pour the sliced meat with sauce, mix well and refrigerate for an hour. The marinade will soften the meat and make it more tender.
2. To make the chicken in the oven turned out juicy, it is recommended to bake it on a sleeve or in foil. But this is not a prerequisite, because the marinade prevents the meat from drying out during baking. In addition, this product can be varied vegetables, containing a large amount of juice, for example, zucchini, tomatoes, and onions.
3. So, this spicy dish is prepared quite easily and quickly. First, you need to prepare the fill. Skip through a garlic press. Add to it vegetable oil, mustard, sauce, and spices. Stir all the ingredients thoroughly and coat the chicken fillet with this mixture. Put the chicken in the fridge for a couple of hours.
4. Put the meat in a sleeve or in foil and send to roast in the oven for half an hour with a temperature of 220 degrees.
5.5-7 minutes before readiness, cut and open the sleeve so that the crust is browned. Juicy chicken, baked in the oven, goes well with any side dish or salad.
9. Chicken breast in kefir in a pan
chicken breast 1 piece (large)
Kefir 400 grams
1 onion (large)
Dried herbs 1 tsp
Sunflower oil how much is required for frying
Ground black pepper to taste
Salt to taste
Green onion to taste
- To begin, leave the chicken breast to rest at room temperature so that it thaws and warms up a little. Then rinse the meat, removing oily skin and bone with cartilage. Wipe off the chicken fillet with disposable paper towels and cut it into several large or medium pieces.
2. On a deep plate, mix kefir and spices, that is, salt, black pepper, and dried herbs. Then put the chicken fillet in this marinade, mix, and leave for 1.5 – 2 hours. If you have enough heat or heat in the kitchen, then it is better to put the meat in kefir in the fridge, if the room is cool, then leave everything on the table, just covering it with something.
3. As soon as the time required to pickle the chicken comes to an end, prepare the onion. Onions need to be cleaned from the husk, rinse under cold water and cut into small cubes or thin half-rings. Green onions should be washed with warm or hot water and cut into small pieces.
4. Heat the pan, and in it the sunflower oil. Put onion pieces of butter and fry them until light golden brown. Then move the browned onion to the side with a spatula, and place the chicken pieces on the center of the pan. Marinade leave on the plate. Fry the meat with the onions on medium heat until most of the liquid has evaporated.
5. Reduce heat, pour the remaining kefir marinade, to taste add more salt and black pepper, sprinkle with pieces of green onion. Cover the pan with a lid and simmer the chicken on low heat for 35-50 minutes, depending on the size of the pieces. Sometimes check the dish by opening the lid and mixing chicken, onions, and kefir sauce.
6. Done! Chicken, stewed in kefir in a pan, to the taste and consistency of the meat turns out to be tender, juicy, and slightly acidic because the best side dish will be boiled rice, pasta, or baked potatoes. No extra sauce is needed, use the one that stayed in the pan.
10. Chicken breast dinner
500 g chicken fillet (or 1 breast)
4 basil sprigs
4 small onions
3-4 tablespoons soy sauce
0.3 tsp hops suneli
a pinch of salt (optional)
0.5 tbsp. vegetable oil
- Chop the basil leaves with a knife or chop them in a blender.
2. Onion cut into thin half-rings, fry in a pan, adding vegetable oil.
3. Chicken fillet cut into not very large slices.
4. Breasted in the basil each piece separately, or simply mix the chicken and basil.
5. Put to fried onions.
6. Fry for 3 minutes on high heat, stirring constantly, so that the raw areas are gone.
7. Pour in soy sauce, add seasoning, reduce heat to medium, cover and simmer for 7 minutes. If you want to pour in some water in the process, add salt.
11. Dietary chicken breast in a pan.
The dish is low-calorie, dietary, and very tasty! The components of the recipe are taken approximately, “by eye”, so below – only the conditional number of products. I am guided by the size of the pan to cook in it one or two times.
chicken breast (without skin and bones) or already prepared fillet – 2-3 pcs.
Onion – 1 pc.
soy sauce – 50 g
balsamic vinegar – 1 tsp (if you like)
salt, pepper, other spices to taste
- Cooking chicken breast does not take much time. First, you need to marinate the breast for a couple of hours. Previously, the breast should be cut into pieces across the fibers with a thickness of 1.5-2 cm, can be cut into larger pieces, the type of chops, but with the expectation that their thickness was also about 2 cm.
2. Onion shred half rings. We mix in the tank, where the breast will marinate, all our ingredients, pour soy sauce, balsamic vinegar.
3. Add the necessary spices. You can do without salt, soy sauce is enough.
4. Once again, mix everything. We put it in the fridge for a couple of hours, if it works for an hour or two longer – no problem.
5. Next, heat the dry frying pan. While the pan is being heated, we drain all the liquid from the chicken breasts, you can even dry them slightly with napkins. Spread the meat on the preheated pan, fry it on one side until golden brown, turn it over to the other side, and put the pickled onion somewhere in the pan. Fry for 1-2 minutes so that a crust appears on the other side. Then cover with a lid, you can turn down the plate and bring the breast to readiness for another minute or two. Chicken meat turns juicy, so it is necessary that the pan was hot. Then a crust is quickly formed, which will prevent the juice from flowing out. It is very important to fry the breast well, if it is raw inside, serious health problems can arise!