1. Oat muffins with raisins and nuts.
You can easily replace the raisins with your favorite dried fruits/berries, nuts, any. Kefir is easily replaced with whey. In this case, the ground flakes will go a little more.
Per 100 g: 261 Kcal/ 7 proteins/ 12 fats/ 34 carbs
* whole oatmeal (rolled oats) 1 tbsp.
* ground oatmeal 1-1, 5 tbsp.
* non-fat kefir 1 tbsp.
* egg 2 pcs.
* Honey 2-3 tbsp.
* baking soda 1, 5 tsp.
* salt, vanilla, cinnamon, ground coriander, nutmeg – on a pinch.
* raisins, nuts (hazelnuts).
- Into the oatmeal pour kefir for an hour to swell.
2. Soak the raisins for 15-20 minutes in warm water, fry the nuts in a dry frying pan, peel and chop.
3. Add eggs to swell flakes, mix, then honey, mix. Add baking soda, salt, spices, a drop of olive oil. Add ground flakes gradually, carefully stirring the dough. They may need a little more than indicated in the recipe. See for yourself on the consistency of the test, it should turn out pretty thick.
4. Add raisins and nuts. Spread the dough in molds and bake for 30-40 minutes at 180-200.
Enjoy your meal!
2. Cottage cheese muffins with raisins.
Per 100 g: 130 Kcal/ 14 proteins/ 2 fats/ 13 carbs
* low fat cottage cheese 300 g
* Chicken egg 2 pieces.
* raisins 30 g
* sweetener to taste.
* semolina 50 g
- Mix all the ingredients and let stand a little to secure moisture.
2. Put the mass in silicone molds and bake at 200 degrees for about 25-30 minutes.
3. Cottage cheese muffins with apple and almond.
Per 100 g: 156 Kcal/ 11 proteins/ 6 fats/ 9 carbs
On 4 muffins:
* soft low-fat cottage cheese 100 g.
* 1 average sweet apple.
* chopped almond nuts 20 g.
* egg white 2 pcs.
* oat bran 20 g.
* cinnamon, stevia.
- Grate the apple on a coarse grater.
2. Mix all ingredients.
3. Preheat oven to 180 C.
4. Put the dough in the form of muffins. It is better to use silicone, as pastry without butter does not stick to them.
5. Bake until golden brown. About 40 minutes.
4. Cottage cheese muffins with banana.
Per 100 g: 141 Kcal/ 11 proteins/ 6 fats/ 10 carbs
* low fat cottage cheese 200 g
* egg 1 pc.
* banana 1 pc.
* Fiber 2 tsp.
* Stevia, salt.
* 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- Whisk egg with stevia, add cottage cheese and fiber, mix everything thoroughly.
2. Add sliced banana, baking soda, and cinnamon, mix everything again and leave the mass for 10 minutes.
3. Then fill in silicone molds, do not lubricate, and bake for 40 minutes in a preheated oven at 200 degrees. Juicy muffins are obtained! Serve with natural yogurt.
5. Oatmeal muffins with raisins – a delicacy of real champions.
Per 100 g: 231 Kcal/ 6 proteins/ 9 fats/ 33 carbs
For 12 muffins:
* 120 grams of whole grain flour.
* 90 grams of oatmeal.
* 1 tbsp. ground stevia.
* A handful of raisins.
* 1 egg, lightly whisked.
* 1 tbsp. baking powder.
* 3/4 tsp. salt.
* 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
* 2 tbsp. olive oil.
* 200 ml of skimmed milk.
- Preheat oven to 200 s.
2. In one bowl, mix all the dry ingredients. In the other – all liquid (olive oil, egg, milk.
3. Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry, mix until smooth. Spread out on silicone tins – so that they are filled to 2/3. Bake for 15 minutes. Allow cooling completely before removing from the tin. Ready warm muffins can be sprinkled with cinnamon.
6. Oatmeal Diet muffin on Kefir
Ground oatmeal 1 tbsp.
Kefir non-fat 0.5 cups
Whole oatmeal 1 tbsp.
Chicken egg 2 pcs.
Baking powder 2 tsp.
- Pour oatmeal 115 g 1/2 cup boiling water.
2. Grind the second half of oatmeal (115 g) in a blender or coffee grinder and mix with kefir.
3. Then combine both parts, add eggs, baking powder, and stevia, mix well.
4. Add prunes, mix gently.
5. Put the resulting mass on a pan, greased with oil. Bake 50-60 minutes until it is ready.
7. Dietary muffins from cottage cheese in silicone molds
We will need:
Egg: 1 pc.
Oatmeal: 2 tbsp.
Fat-free cottage cheese: 220 g.
Baking Powder: 0.3 tsp.
- Take the cottage cheese and add one egg.
2. Then mix thoroughly until smooth.
3. To this mass add baking powder, sweetener, and oatmeal.
4. Choose a natural sugar substitute or stevia. If you do not like sweet muffins, then you can do without them.
5. And again, all mix well. And so, we got a dietary dough
6. Spread it in our silicone molds. If these are not available, then you can use others. But do not forget to lubricate them first.
7. Put our diet muffins in a preheated oven. We bake at 170 degrees for 20 minutes, until golden.
8. Dietary muffins can be served both cold and warm. They can also be decorated and then they will get a festive look.
8. Features honey cake. Dietary muffins with honey.
The first records of honey cakes, which were seasoned with spices, dating back to 350 BC. As a basis, the recipe then included barley puree, which was mixed with honey. Photos of these first muffins are more like modern gingerbread.
As a rule, for baking this dessert today they use yeast dough or biscuits. And here, for example, in Germany only muffins from the dough without yeast can be considered as a muffin. It can be cooked with sugar and without. Moreover, the honey muffin, baked according to the second variant, is considered to be more dietary, and therefore useful. A more interesting point is the addition to the dough. Literally, everything can be included in the recipe. Baking with candied fruits, nuts, seeds, dried fruits, and even fresh berries will be very tasty and more original.
This is a simple muffin recipe that is baked by analogy with gingerbread. There is no sugar at all in the dough, but the sweetness is present in moderation.
We will need:
1.5 cups (250 ml) of whole wheat flour,
2 chicken eggs,
1 teaspoon o baking soda,
50 g of plums.
1 whole lemon,
a glass of honey,
a pinch of cinnamon,
2 tbsp. milk
Grind the whole lemon in a blender. Melt honey and butter over low heat and mix with lemon gruel. Combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda and gradually mix honey-lemon mixture here. Whip milk and eggs separately, and then add into the dough. Bake at 160 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
If you want to improve the recipe a bit, you can sprinkle the dough with crushed nuts. Then you will not have to think about the design of the finished muffin.
9. Classic Honey Cake
The classic honey cake recipe contains sugar. As a rule, the ratio of sugar and honey is taken proportionally.
1.5 – 2 cups flour,
2 tsp. baking powder,
0.5 cups of coconut sugar,
100 g of honey,
150 g of plums.
- Melt butter and honey (if candied) over low heat, do not boil. While they cool down, whisk eggs with sugar.
2. Add butter and honey into whipped mass, stirring constantly.
3. Lastly add flour with baking powder and knead the dough.
4. Fill the molds with dough. Attention! The thickness of the raw dough in the mold should not exceed 1.5 cm, otherwise, it will not be baked. Do not worry about the height of the muffin, it will rise very well during baking – 2-2.5 times.
5. Dessert must be baked at 180 degrees in a preheated oven for about half an hour. Prepare ready-made pastries by sprinkling powdered sugar or watering with melted chocolate.
10. Healthy quick diet cake in the microwave
Ingredients for cooking:
Milk 0.1% (skimmed) – 80 g (4 tbsp)
Oat bran – 18 g (2 tbsp)
Wheat bran – 6 g (1 tbsp.)
Skimmed milk powder – 7 g (1 tbsp)
Cocoa powder – 5 g (1 tsp)
Orange peel – 7 g (1 tsp)
Baking powder – 2 g (0 25 tsp.)
This recipe is taken from a diet according to Dukan and is cooked in a microwave just instantly, but it turns out delicious anyway (even if it is under-or overexposed).
In addition, the recipe does not use eggs, which will appeal to Lactic Vegetarians.
The proportions of the recipe are designed for 1-2 servings, for one bite, so to speak, that is very useful for those who do not want to overeat.
How to cook “Healthy fast diet cake in the microwave”:
- Slightly mix all the ingredients, without whisking and not trying to get a homogeneous mass.
2. Fill the muffin molds (preferably silicone) with dough for about 2/3 of the total volume and send to the microwave for 1.5 minutes at maximum power. If the baking dish is large, then the cooking time should be increased to 2-3 minutes.
3. Take molds with muffins out from the microwave. If the cooking time and power were chosen correctly, the muffins almost immediately can be removed from the molds.
4. If the muffins are a bit unprepared, you get a “wet” option, but still very tasty, like chocolate cream. If you overdo them a little and they dry out, they will look like a bar with muesli, also very much! In general, you will have to experiment with cooking time and with muffin tins – these are the features of baking in the microwave.
5. And if in any case tasty – then you can safely experiment!
6. It is very important not to overdo it with milk and baking powder – take exactly 4 tbsp. milk and 1/4 tsp baking powder. Formers it is better to put directly on the plate from the microwave. Zest is not necessary to add.
11. Dietary muffins with banana
For those who follow a healthy lifestyle and nutrition, I offer you an unusual muffin that perfectly replaces breakfast porridge. And with the preparation of the cake, even a beginner can handle it!
2 pcs. – ripe bananas;
2 pcs. – eggs;
100 ml. – kefir;
80 g. (6 tbsp. with a small hill) – oatmeal;
70 g. (8 tbsp.) – whole-grain flour;
1 tsp – baking powder.
- Grate bananas or mash with a fork.
2. Add eggs and mix well.
3. Pour the kefir, mix until smooth.
4. Add oatmeal. Mix.
5. Add sifted flour. Mix.
6. Last of all, add baking powder and mix well.
7. I baked in a silicone mold, which is not necessary to lubricate anything. If you use another mold, it is better to cover it with baking paper. In a dry silicone mold lay out the dough.
8. The oven is heated to 180 ° oven and send the cake for 35-45 minutes. Willingness is determined by a toothpick, making punctures in different places, the toothpick should be dry.
9. Leave the muffin in the oven until it cools completely. When the baking is completely cold, the silicone mold leaves without problems.
10. Remove the muffin from the mold and spread the plate.
11. Cut into portions and can be eaten with tea, juice, and with what your heart desires.
12. The taste of the muffin is unusual, moderately sweet, tasty, and very satisfying, so for breakfast, the very thing!
12. Dietary muffins with apples
apple – 1 large
egg – 1 pcs.
Honey – 1 tbsp.
milled oatmeal – 0.5 cups
baking powder – 0.5 tsp.
vanilla, cinnamon to taste
Instead of milled oatmeal or whole grain flour.
- Whisk the egg with honey, then add the rest of the ingredients except the apple. It should make the dough like thick sour cream.
2. Cut the apple into small cubes, then add to the dough and mix.
3. Spread the dough in the molds for cupcakes and put it in the oven at 180 ° C for 25 minutes.
4. Cooled muffins served to the table.
5. Light and airy dietary muffins with an apple are obtained.