Carrot Juice – 350 ml
Dates (peeled) – 150 g
Olive oil -200 ml
Sugar powder – 2 tbsp.
Rice flour – 2 tbsp
Whole grain flour – 1 tbsp.
Baking Powder – 1.5 tsp.
Nuts – 100 gr
- Squeeze carrot juice.
- Remove the bones from the dates and puree in a blender (they did not want to mash me, I had to add juice).
- Combine carrot juice, date puree, olive oil, powdered sugar in a bowl (I decided not to add sugar, as dates give sweetness) and stir well.
- In this mixture, add sifted flour with baking powder and knead smooth dough.
- Chop the nuts lightly so that they are felt in the baking and add to the dough.
- Put the dough into the form, put in a preheated oven to 180 degrees for 50-60 minutes (take your bearings) to dry the small splash.
- Remove the pastry from the mold and allow it to cool completely, sprinkle with icing sugar on top or make icing from icing sugar and lemon juice.
Muffin with raisins and nuts
4 cups of whole wheat flour
2 cups of coconut sugar or stevia
1 cup vegetable oil
1 cup raisins
1 cup of walnuts
2 cups apple broth
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp soda
1 tbsp. vinegar 3%
- Pound sugar and butter, add salt, cinnamon, raisins, finely chopped nuts and dilute with decoction of dried apples.
- Gradually add flour, mix.
- Add soda, extinguished with vinegar.
- Put the dough in a greased form, put in a preheated 180 * oven and bake for 40 minutes.
Chocolate Cherry muffin
a pound of frozen cherries;
2 glasses of rice or whole wheat flour;
½ cup of oil;
2 tbsp of cocoa powder;
½ cup of coconut sugar or other sweetener;
1 tsp of baking powder;
to taste cinnamon and vanilla;
2 tbsp of natural honey.
- Colander put on the pot, put berries in it.
- Sift flour and mix with sugar, cocoa, baking powder.
- The juice from the cherry, released during thawing, topped up with water to the desired volume. It should make a glass of liquid.
- Dissolve honey in the juice, pour in oil, add vanilla and cinnamon if desired.
- Knead the dough.
- Put berries into the dough, whole or pureed in a blender.
- Bake in a prepared oven for fifty (large form) or twenty (small form) minutes.
- Remove when baking is completely cool.
Lean Berry Muffin
wheat bran – 150 g
whole grain wheat flour (or white) – 60 g
cocoa powder – 3 tbsp.
dry soy milk 3 tbsp.
brown sugar – 150 g
baking powder 10 g
pinch of sea salt
vanilla extract 1 tsp.
blueberry berries frozen 100 g (you can taste any berries)
vegetable oil – 80 ml
water 300 ml
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add berries, water and vegetable oil. Knead the dough very carefully so as not to damage the berries.
- It is possible to bake in 3 ways with the silicone form in the microwave for about 20 minutes, in the oven at least 50 min at 180 g or in the bread maker for 1 hour (all methods are checked and most of all like in the bread maker)
- Cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar or shavings of bitter chocolate.
The number of ingredients must be odd:
0.5 kg flour for muffins (with baking powder) or whole wheat flour and baking powder
2 glasses of coconut sugar or other sweetener to taste
2 glasses of orange juice and zest
2/3 glass oil. (Better olive)
100 g of raisins
0.5 glass ground nuts
- Mix flour with sugar, gradually add juice, butter and zest. The dough is obtained as a biscuit.
- Raisins and nuts roll in flour, so as not to settle when baking, and add to the dough.
- Lubricate the form of rast.maslom and I sprinkle or semolina, or breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oven to 180 * C and bake for 60 minutes. Check the readiness with a toothpick.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Raisins can be replaced by cherries or other dried fruits.
Fanuropita with muesli, coconut and poppy seeds
1 cup of flour with baking powder (1 tbsp)
1 cup of muesli
1 cup of coconut sugar (or other sweetener to taste)
200 g of coconut shavings
100 g of poppy (steamed)
2/3 glass of oil
1 can (330 ml) fanta (I prefer orange juice)
- In deep dishes mix all bulk ingredients.
- Gradually introduce butter and fanta (I have no sugar content), whipping with a whisk. The dough turns out like thick sour cream.
- Spread a baking mold with masonry oil and sprinkle with oatmeal.Put out the dough and level with a spatula.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes at 180 * С.
- Put the ready dessert on a dish and sprinkle with coconut chips.
Orange lean muffin
2 glasses of rice flour
1 tbsp. baking powder
1 glass of coconut sugar or other sweetener to taste
1 glass orange juice
1/2 glass olive oil
1 orange peel
100 g of light raisins
50 g dark raisins
75 g orange candied fruits
50 g of chopped nuts (any)
- Mix sifted flour with baking powder and sugar.
- Gradually add juice and oil. Mix thoroughly until a homogeneous dough, thick sour cream.
- Mix dried fruits and nuts with 2-3 tablespoons of flour (take away the flour from the total amount).
- Pour the dried fruit into the dough and mix.
- Shape grease olives. oil and sprinkle with breadcrumbs or semolina. Put the dough and smooth out.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 * C 40-45 minutes. Focus on your oven.
- Ready to cool the cake in the form on the grid. It is better to leave it overnight, since it is fresh it is very crumbly. Put the cake on a dish to sprinkle with powdered sugar.