butter – 150 g;
coconut sugar – 50 g; (or other sweetener)
egg – 1 pc;
whole wheat flour – 300 g;
baking powder – 1 tsp;
fresh berries – 1-1.2 kg;
almond petals or crumb for sprinkling (optional) – 2 tbsp.
egg – 1 pc;
coconut sugar – 25 grams;
vanilla extract – 1 tsp;
sour cream (not less than 20%) – 250 gr.
1. Oil must be removed in advance from the refrigerator, at least an hour. Sent in a food processor butter with coconut sugar and whisk until a certain uniformity, a couple of minutes. If you do not have a combine, you can make the dough by hand. This is a variation of shortbread dough. Chop a little with the sugar with a knife, then add the remaining ingredients and rub the dough with your fingers.
2. So, we put an egg into the butter and coconut sugar and stir for another couple of minutes.
3. Then pour flour and baking powder.
4. Mix to a relatively homogeneous state. The main thing is not to see the flour separately, and the dough separately. Absolute homogeneity do not wait, it will crumble.
5. Pour the dough into a baking pan. Lubricate the form does not need anything, we have butter in the dough.
6. And with our fingers we form a cake, making the sides without fail. Just spread the dough evenly in shape, pressing it down with your hands. You can use the bottom of the glass.
7. About berries. I have 600 grams of pitted cherries and 600 grams of strawberries. If you are not sure of the sweetness of the berries, sprinkle a couple of tablespoons of sugar at this stage.
9. Sprinkle with almonds (if desired).
10. Making a “blanket.” In an egg bowl, add coconut sugar and vanilla extract, mix.
11. Then add sour cream.
12. Mix until smooth, everything.
13. Fill the pie. Do not worry if you did not manage to pour evenly, under the action of temperature, the pouring itself will “fall” evenly.
14. Sent to the oven heated to 170 degrees for 40 minutes. Completely cool the finished cake.
strawberry – 500 gr;
peaches – 4 pcs;
lemon – 1 pc;
corn starch – 1.5 tbsp.
coconut sugar – 1/2 cup; (or other sweetener to your taste)
cognac or liqueur – 1 tbsp.
whole wheat or corn flour – 2/3 cup;
small oat flakes – 2/3 cup;
nuts (I have almonds) – 1/2 cup;
sugar – 1/4 cup;
salt – pinch;
butter – 125 gr.
1. Peel the strawberries from the stalks and cut them into quarters.
2. Cut the peaches in a circle, remove the stone and cut into pieces.
3. Store the fruit in a bowl. Squeeze out lemon juice and mix.
4. Pour starch, coconut sugar and pour brandy.
5. Mix well again and shake it in a baking dish and smooth it out.
6. In the food processor pour all the ingredients. If you don’t have a harvester, absolutely calmly do the same with your hands in a bowl, only the nuts will have to be ground, for example, with a rolling pin. You will need to grind the dry ingredients with oil to the state of the crumbs.
7. So, butter cut into cubes. It will certainly be straight from the fridge.
8. We send it to the combine too.
9. And in a pulse mode we turn the whole thing into a crumb. Not for long! As soon as the mass began to form lumps, we urgently stop. The butter becomes soft and we begin to turn the crumb into dough.
10. Sprinkle our fruits in the shape of the resulting crumb.
11. Sent to the oven preheated to 200 degrees for 30 minutes. Serve warm with ice cream. Although cold it is also amazing.
Oatmeal tart with curd and berries
finely ground oatmeal – 1.5 cups;
butter – 100 g;
coconut sugar – 1/3 cup; (you can use stevia, but smaller amount)
baking powder – 1 tsp
eggs – 2 large pieces. or 3 small ones;
coconut sugar – 1/2 cup;
cottage cheese – 250 gr;
vanilla extract – 1 tsp;
berries (I have a raspberry and blackberry in half) – 600 gr;
vegetable oil – 1 tsp
1. In a food processor, store all the ingredients for the dough and mix for 2 minutes, until smooth.
2. The dough will begin to roll into a lump, then it’s done.
3. Shift the ball from the dough into a plate, cover with a film and put it in the fridge.
4. Let’s do the filling for now. In a bowl, store eggs and coconut sugar.
5. Beat up the foam.
6. Then add the cottage cheese. We continue to beat until homogeneous.
7. Add vanilla extract, mix. The filling is quite liquid.
8. Grease the baking dish with vegetable oil. We take out the dough, take 2/3 of the ball.
9. Distribute at the bottom of the form. The dough layer will be thin. Bumpers are not needed.
10. Next, lay out a layer of berries.
11. Fill all the curd-egg filling.
12. Pour the remaining dough into a plate on a coarse grater and sprinkle the pie with these crumbs.
13. Shipped to an oven heated to 180 degrees for 40 minutes. It should be beautifully gilded.
14. Give cool