Ingredients for 12 servings:
120 grams of coconut sugar
100 ml refiner. vegetable oil
orange peel 1
1 orange juice + water to a total volume of 250 ml,
330 g flour,
15 g of baking powder,
2 pinches of salt
vanillin to taste
50 g of walnuts,
50 g of raisins,
50 grams of dried cranberries
1.Pour hot water over dried fruit. Put the nuts in a bag and chop with a rolling pin. With orange peel, rubbed on a fine grater. From the same orange squeeze the juice and add enough water to make 250 ml of liquid.
2. Add oil to the juice with water (I take olive oil), stir.
3. Mix coconut sugar, vanilla, flour, salt, baking powder. Pour juice into the mixture with oil, mix.
4. Add zest, nuts, dried fruits to the dough (drain) and stir again.
5. Put the dough in the form (I use for the cake). I bake in preheated to 180 degrees. oven 45 minutes. Focus on your oven and shape. Check with a wooden stick.
6. Let the finished cake cool in shape, then place on a wire rack and, when completely cool, decorate as desired.