280 g of dates (or date paste)
½ glasses of water (if you take dates, not paste)
¾ glasses of pumpkin, mashed
¼ cup paste cashew
¼ cups of coconut oil
1 large egg (or 1 flaxseed egg – 1 tablespoon flax + 3 tablespoons water)
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2/3 cup of kerob or unsweetened cocoa
¼ cups of coconut flour or you can use rice flour
¼ ch.Slicks of Himalayan salt
For top layer:
40 g of coconut cream (can be made with coconut paste, diluted with a little water in a water bath or in a microwave oven) or 60 g of coconut milk
3 items spoons of erythrole or date paste (then the color of the top layer will not be white)
¾ cup spoon mix of spices (cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg)
3 tbsp of dry non fat milk
4 tbsp of milk
(I used this topping)
Method of cooking:
1. Warm the oven to 180 degrees. Prepare a square shape and cover with parchment paper.
2.Using a blender, whisk dates with water to a pastelike state. If you take already prepared date paste – this part is dropped 🙂
3. Add pumpkin puree, cashew paste, egg and vanilla extract, whip to a homogeneous smooth mass.
4. Add kerobs, coconut flour and salt, whisk to a homogeneous smooth mass.
5. Transfer the prepared weight to the form and bake for 20-25 minutes.
6. Allow to cool for 15 minutes at room temperature, and then put in a refrigerator for 1 hour.
7. Add to the coconut the sub-sponge and spices, whip to a homogeneous mass.
8. Cover with topping brownies and put them in the fridge. Done!