1 small zucchini
80 g ham
80 g of walnuts
2 shallot bulbs
75 g grated hard or semi-hard cheese
50 ml of cream
1 tsp vegetable oil
For the test:
1 cup whole wheat flour
a pinch of salt
1 tsp olive oil
0.5 glass of water
- Sift the flour and salt into the bowl of the combine, add the egg, olive oil and water. Knead smooth homogeneous dough. Transfer to a bowl, cover and leave for 1 hour.
- Zucchini washed and cut into thin longitudinal plates.
- Lower them for 1 min. in boiling water, discard in a colander and pour over ice water. Drain.
- Peel the onions, cut one onion into 4 parts and place with nuts in a pan with boiling water, cook for 15 minutes. Toss on a fine sieve. Skip the nuts with onions and ham through a meat grinder. Season with salt and pepper. Roll out the dough into a very thin layer. Put zucchini on it, as shown in the photo. Put a nut mix on them. Minimize the straw.
- Cut the roll into 4 cm long pieces. Place them vertically, pressed together, into a baking dish.
- Chop the remaining onion and fry in hot oil, 4 min. Add cream and cheese, mix and remove from heat. Pour the rolls over the sauce and place in the oven preheated to 190 ° C for 20 minutes.