Cooking time: 1 hour 40 minutes
– Chicken fillet – 600 g;
– Boiled carrots – 1 piece;
– Boiled beets – 1 piece;
– Onion – 1 piece;
– Canned corn – 4 tablespoons;
– Garlic – 2 cloves;
– Bay leaf – 2 pieces;
– Salt and ground pepper – to taste;
– Vegetable oil – 3 tablespoons.
1. Prepare the necessary products for chicken terrine, put it on the work surface.
2. Chicken pulp needs to be crushed to a state of forcemeat. It is possible in a meat grinder or in a blender. Simultaneously with chicken chop and garlic
3. To the resulting stuffing break a large chicken egg. We spice up the spices. We mix
4. Make a filling in a separate plate. Combine chopped boiled carrots, beets, fried onion slices, canned corn, chopped greens
5. The form in which you plan to bake chicken terrine, carpe with foil. It is lubricated with oil. Chicken meat is visually divided into two parts. We spread one part on a foil, evenly distributing
6. On the chicken layer lay out the vegetable stuffing with corn
7. Immediately cover the vegetable layer with the second part of the minced chicken
8. Grease the surface with vegetable oil, add laurel leaves for aroma. We connect the ends of the foil, but do not press it strongly to the surface.
9. By the time of roasting chicken terrine will take about an hour. Yes, the temperature of the oven set at around 180 degrees
10. Ready terrine with chicken and vegetables cut in fractions (2 cm). Served at the table