For sponge cake:
2 tbsp of cornstarch
½ tsp of baking soda
125 g of cottage cheese
Some fruits or berries ( I cut peach on small pieces)
Sweetener ( I used honey, 2 tbsp)
- Mix 1 egg and 3 egg yolks, cornstarch, baking soda and sweetener.
- Mix 3 egg whites until strong peaks and add to the egg yolks with starch. Mix everything together carefully.
- Pour mixture on the baking sheet. Do not forget to grease a baking sheet with oil or cover with a silicone mat.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 C about 7 minutes.
- Ready sponge cake lubricate with mixed with fruits and sweetener cottage cheese and roll it.
- Put it into the fridge for a few hours for better impregnation of sponge cake.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.