For sponge cake:
2 tbsp of cornstarch
½ tsp of baking soda
125 g of cottage cheese
Some fruits or berries ( I cut peach on small pieces)
Sweetener ( I used honey, 2 tbsp)
- Mix 1 egg and 3 egg yolks, cornstarch, baking soda and sweetener.
- Mix 3 egg whites until strong peaks and add to the egg yolks with starch. Mix everything together carefully.
- Pour mixture on the baking sheet. Do not forget to grease a baking sheet with oil or cover with a silicone mat.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 C about 7 minutes.
- Ready sponge cake lubricate with mixed with fruits and sweetener cottage cheese and roll it.
- Put it into the fridge for a few hours for better impregnation of sponge cake.