What to do if children do not eat cottage cheese, do not drink milk, and generally hate everything milk? How to replenish calcium stores? Disguise disliked products and once again definitely not worth sweetening, the use is dubious. It is necessary to look for alternative sources of the necessary trace element. It turns out that the record for the calcium content is modest poppy seeds and sesame.
The daily intake of calcium for adults and children over 12 is 1000–1500 mg, for children up to 3 years, 700 mg, and 4–8 years, 1000 mg. 100 g of 11% cottage cheese contains only 160 mg of calcium, in a glass of milk of 3.5% fat content – 250 mg. For comparison: the seeds of poppy or sesame contain approximately the same amount – 1474 mg per 100 g! An excellent reason to add these products to your diet.
250 g ground poppy
100 g of walnuts
100 g of raisins
100 g pitted prunes (can be replaced with cranberries)
100 g dates
40 g coconut shavings
2 tbsp. honey
2 tbsp. vegetable oil
2 tsp. lemon juice
single orange peel
- Raisins and prunes pour boiling water for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, separate the whites from the yolks. Mix yolks with vanilla and vegetable oil.
- Prunes and dates cut into cubes. Apples peel and rub on a coarse grater. Squirrels and lemon juice, beat into a magnificent foam.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the yolks. Poppy must necessarily be ground! Gently pad the whipped proteins with a spatula.
- Pour the dough into a greased mold and immediately send it to the oven. Choose a shape so that the dough layer is no more than 3-4 cm.
- Cover the form with foil and bake the cake at a temperature of 180 degrees for about 40–60 minutes. Check the readiness of a toothpick. It will not be completely dry (as part of apples), but it should not be sticky dough.
- Do not remove the hot cake from the mold, let it cool for 2-3 hours. At the request of the fields pie melted chocolate or icing.