Ground-meat ( I have chicken breast meat)- 500 g
Tomato sauce- 1 tbsp
Spices to your taste
Corn flat bread- 2 pieces
Egg- 1 piece
Sour cream- 2 tbsp
- Fry ground-meat with onions and spices.
- Add tomato sauce and mix everything together.
- When meat is ready, put on the flat bread and roll it to the snail shape.
- Put into the baking form on the sides and do it with the second flat beard, put it at the middle.
- Mix egg with sour cream, add some spices and pour to the top of the snail- roll.
- Bake till the top will not be sticky (it is about 20 minutes)
Success! You’re on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn’t process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.