Ground-meat ( I have chicken breast meat)- 500 g
Tomato sauce- 1 tbsp
Spices to your taste
Corn flatbread- 2 pieces
Egg– 1 piece
Sour cream- 2 tbsp
- Fry ground meat with onions and spices.
- Add tomato sauce and mix everything together.
- When meat is ready, put on the flatbread and roll it to the snail shape.
- Put into the baking form on the sides and do it with the second flat beard, put it at the middle.
- Mix egg with sour cream, add some spices, and pour to the top of the snail- roll.
- Bake till the top will not be sticky (it is about 20 minutes)