Turkey (fillet) 400 g
Cauliflower 1 pc.
Sauce (spicy) 1/4 cup
Onion (green) 1/2 bunch
Salt 1 pinch
Oil (olive) 1 tbsp.
- Grind the turkey and cauliflower separately in a food processor.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Put turkey and cauliflower in the pan, add the sauce and salt.
- Fry until cooked turkey (12-15 minutes) over medium heat.
- Serve hot, sprinkled with chopped green onions.
Success! You’re on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn’t process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.