1.8–2 l vegetable broth
2 cups of rice for risotto (arborio, carnaroli, italic)
70–100 g of roasted hazelnuts
6 large onions
3-4 garlic cloves
freshly grated nutmeg
salt, freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oven to 180 ° C, put the nuts on a baking sheet in an even layer, put in the oven for 10 minutes, during this time stir a couple of times. Pour roasted hot nuts in a towel, wrap, after 2-3 minutes. rub the nuts in a towel to remove the skin. Ready nuts chop not too meco.
- Caramelized onions, so that it is really tasty, is prepared for a long time – do not try to speed up the process. Peel the onion and cut it lengthwise into 6–8 parts, then thinly across. Pour olive oil (at least 6 tbsp. L., Or more) in a deep, large frying pan with a thick bottom and heat a little.
- Put the onion and salt in the pan, mix thoroughly. The first 2-3 minutes. cook over high heat, stirring often. Then reduce the heat to medium-low and fry, stirring thoroughly about once a minute until the onions turn brown, about 25 minutes.
- At the same time crush, peel and chop the garlic. Pour a couple of tablespoons of oil into a saucepan with a thick bottom, add garlic, heat over medium heat for 30 seconds. Add rice, mix thoroughly.
- Begin to add approximately 150 ml of hot broth (in order not to occupy one more burner, you can pour hot broth in a thermos in advance. Stir fig. All the time. Pour in the next portion of broth only when the previous one is completely absorbed. The rice will cook for about 20 minutes. – the core of each grain must remain slightly firm.
- Add to the risotto the last half portion of the broth (about 70 ml), caramelized onions, peppers and nutmeg to taste. Stir and remove from heat, leave for 3-5 min. Serve sprinkled with hazelnuts and smoked paprika.
Success! You’re on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn’t process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.