Cooking time: 25 minutes
Cane sugar – 250 g, can be less
Coconut oil – 130 g
Chicken Egg – 110 g (2 pieces)
Cocoa powder – 70 g
Almond flour – 70 g
Hazelnuts – 40 g (chopped)
Vanilla – 7 g (to taste)
Salt – 3 g (¼ tsp)
Strawberry – 200 g (freshly diced)
Coconut oil – 70 g
Cocoa powder – 40 g.
Maple Syrup – 25 g
or honey to taste
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees. Line the bottom of the baking dish with parchment paper, drizzle with a drop of oil.
- Mix coconut oil, cane sugar, cocoa, salt and heat in a microwave oven at high power to melt, at intervals of 10 seconds, taking and stirring the mixture for only about 45 seconds. Beat the mixture with a mixer to dissolve the sugar.
- Add the vanilla, eggs and whisk again until the dough is smooth and smooth. Gradually add the almond flour and mix to avoid lumps, add nuts. Pour the dough into the prepared form and spread evenly.
- Bake for about 22-25 minutes. Check with a toothpick – it should come out with slightly wet crumbs. Allow the brownie to cool completely.
- Then spread the strawberries evenly. In a small bowl, beat together the coconut oil, cocoa powder and maple syrup. Pour evenly over strawberries. Refrigerate for an hour before serving.