I am happy to share with you that today I had been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Honestly, I did not expect that, so it came as a surprise)
I am so greatful for my followers and I am glad my posts are useful.
I especially grateful to jyoti107 for nominating me. I enjoying to read her posts, I like her thought on life. In my opinion, you would like to check her blog out)
I am new in that thing, but from my understand this award means that the blogger is inspiring and sharing useful information, being creative and has impact on lifestyle of other people. Well, I am trying)
Rules for the Award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions you’ve been asked.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and ask them 11 questions.
- Inform your nominees through commenting on their post.
- Display the rules and the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post.
The questions of jyoti107:
1. What is your favorite pastime?
I do not think that I can choose only one thing. I am a person who loves to spend my time differently. I love hiking, going to the beach, read a book (mostly learning something new), I love cooking and eating that, that`s for sure) Especially I love spending time with loved ones, no matter what we do, there is always a way to enjoy time and to keep ourselves entertained.
2. What is favorite food and why?
I love chocolate and all what containes that. Yes, I have a sweet tooth) If to talk about food in general, I enjoy pancakes, salads, fish, chicken, nuts, porrige and fruits. I guess, all what everybody eats. Hard to choose, I just love food. Better to say that I like when my food griled, baked and boiled. As for frying, pretty much seldom and depends what. Why? There is the reason, it is healthier, but it is not the main purpose, I just love the taste and it makes me feel good.
3. What is the most craziest thing you have ever done? If there are many tell any one.
People told me I am crazy, but all what I done did not seem crazy, it was kind of normal to me.
Since childhood I was jumping from roof of one building to another. I liked to visit abandoned places. I have never used tour agency, I always traveled alone and yes, I was stressed sometimes, especiallyin Brazil, when I understood, noone talks English and I had a hard time to find my gates.
4. If given a choice, which super power would you like to have?
Hm, such a difficult question, I guess, I would like to teleport) Maybe this way I would travel the world)
5. Which is your favorite character in any book or movie?
I mostly read books which giving any kind of knowledge, such as: anatomy, psyhology, some historical books and learning languages. My goal to know at least 6 languages. For now it is only English, Ukrainian, Polish and little bit Spanish and a bit Greek. I knew them better, but did not use these languages for a while, so, started to forget. As you see, hard to say,what character) I would say, just Knowledge)
6. 3 things that scared you most?
- Depth of the sea or ocean. Since childhood I had nightmares about dark and deep water,which had some kind of impact on my life. From that time I prefer not to swim far and if I see dark water under, so can start panic) Silly, but hard to control my feelings)
- I bet lots of people afraid oflots of things, I cannot say I would dye from seeing spiders, just it is not plesant at all if they crowling on me
- Well, defenitelly it is a bit scary to see a snake
7. What is your Favorite actor and actress?
8. The places you like to visit??
I would like to visit Philippines, India, Spain, Japan, China, Fiji, New Zeland, Greece, Peru ( to be specific- Machu Pikchu).
What can I say? I love to travel
9. What was your happiest moment of your life?
The happiest moment in my life, when my fiance proposed me, I even cried)
10. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I felt Iwant to share my knowledge and to suppurt people who are struggling to lose weight or having health essues in general. Also, my blog for those having same interestsin sport and food.
Another thing about myself, I having stomach essues which is not allowed me to eat what ever I want, so, first of all, I have to stick on healthy lifestyle, which is not bad. I actually feeling great, I noticed how my skin changed, my mood and thoughts. Everybody should know that food influences out psychological state.
11. If you want to change your name, what you would be like to called?
I guess, I would add extra name only, for example my future husbands surname) It will be Nadiia Ganzhy Blake) Which is awesome. I getting married soon, Yeah!!!)
My nominees for Sunshine Blogger Award are:
5. Naturally Cooking
6. magic marty
11. Bridget Young Wellness
My questions for the nominees are:
- What countries would you like to visit? Which have visited already?
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- What is your favorite song?
- Why did you became a blogger?
- What is your hobby?
- Is there anything new you would like to try?
- What was the happiest moment in your life?
- What is your favorite food?
- How would you discrib yourself with 3 words?
- Do you have any bad habit?
- What inspires you?
I hope you having a great day and you will achieve your goals!
Have a good kuch, guys)