- Squash needs to be grated on a small/medium grater. A little salt, mix and leave for a couple of minutes.
2. After a couple of minutes, it will pour out the juice, wring out and pour out the liquid.
3. Add eggs to the squash and flour. Mix everything well and put it in the baking dish, tamping well (like dough)
4. Put the stuffing on top (if you want)
5. Grate on a fine grater hard cheese and on a large grater- mozzarella. Mix them together and sprinkle our pizza.
6. Send in the oven at t-180 degrees for 40-45 minutes until appetizing crust
7. Serve cold or hot, but slightly cooled it can be perfectly cut