This dessert can be safely called one of the most ideal desserts for those who adhere to proper nutrition and want to lose extra pounds. Why? On average, the caloric content of such a dessert is from 100 to 150 calories per 100 grams. But the calorie regular cake can reach 500 calories! In addition, this dish is rich in protein, because the main filling is cottage cheese or low-fat cream cheese. In addition, during cooking, you will use a lot of other useful ingredients in weight loss: oatmeal, bran, fruit and even vegetable puree!
Dietary cheesecake base
If you want to cook a truly dietary dish, then, first of all, you need to make the right basis. You could see in the photo on the Internet that the basic desserts are different from the usual ones. It’s all about the right ingredients that will make the basis of low-calorie. So, what you need to know:
- Do not use plain wheat flour. Instead, replace it with wholegrain, rice or flaxseed. You can also mix different types of flour.
- Instead of flour, oatmeal is good. They can grind in a blender to a state of flour, or simply grind. If you like a crunchy base, you can leave it at that.
- Bran can also be used for basics. This at times will reduce the calorie content of dessert.
- In order to make the dough sweet, do not use sugar. Any natural sweetener will suit: honey, stevia, agave syrup and others.
- To fasten the dough, use low-fat kefir, natural yogurt. These foods contain far less calories than butter and vegetable oil.
- In the preparation of dough, you can also use dried fruits, ground in a blender, they are ideally suited to oatmeal. This foundation does not even need to pre-bake. It is best to use dried apricots or figs. By the way, due to the fact that the figs are sweet, you will not even need to add a sweetener.
- To fasten the base, you can use fruit. The ideal choice is a banana. Banana puree is quite viscous, and at the same time this base does not require baking.
Dietary cottage cheese cheesecake
This dessert recipe is distinguished by its minimum calorie content and ease of preparation. Per 100 grams will be only 94 kcal /14 proteins /3 fats / 2.25 carbs. The maximum protein content and at the same time the minimum content of fats and carbohydrates, which is ideal for proper nutrition.
So, for the cake, you will need the following ingredients:
- 4 tablespoons of oat bran. This product contains a lot of fiber, which improves the functioning of the stomach and promotes weight loss.
- 2 tablespoons of kefir or low-fat liquid curd.
- 1 egg
- Any sweetener according to your taste, so that the base was tasty and sweet.
Mix everything in a separate container, lay out on the form and bake for 15 minutes. Your foundation should be firm and resemble a cracker.
For the cream we need:
- 2 packs of low-fat cottage cheese. Choose a soft and soft cottage cheese, as long as it is not sour, because we are preparing a dessert.
- 2 eggs.
- 10 grams of low-fat natural yogurt. You can substitute kefir if desired.
- Any sweetener to your taste.
- A pinch of soda.
First you need to separate the whites from the yolks. The last mix with all the ingredients and whisk in a blender or mixer. Separately, whip and squirrels. The main thing is to gently introduce proteins into the total curd mass, so that the cheesecake is tender. We spread everything on our cake and send it to the oven for 30 minutes.
Cottage cheese cheesecake without baking
Another simple and low-calorie cheesecake recipe is a dessert based on granulated bran.
For the basics we need:
- 40 grams of bran. You should stretch them with a fork. If desired, you can leave a few large pieces.
- 1 banana Choose a ripe fruit to make it sweeter. It should also be kneaded with a fork.
Now mix the bran with a banana, knead, lay out in the form and put in the refrigerator.
Now let’s do the stuffing:
- One pack of low-fat yogurt. Choose a soft and gentle cottage cheese.
- 200 grams of yogurt. Of course, we prefer only natural yogurt without added sugar. 100 grams of this yogurt contains about 60 calories.
- 30 grams of sour cream. We will use sour cream 10% fat, only 30 grams will be about 33 calories, so you can not worry about the figure.
- 12 grams of gelatin. It will need to be filled with water and allowed to swell.
- Any sweetener to your taste.
- Any berries.
Step by step further preparations are as follows. We mix cottage cheese with yogurt and sour cream, mix with a blender and add sweetener. Then add the swollen gelatin to the curd mass (it needs to be preheated a little in the microwave). Most of the mass is poured onto the base and sent to the refrigerator for one hour. Mix the rest of the mass again with the berries and pour the third layer on the cheesecake! We are waiting for another hour and enjoy the incredible taste!
Dietary Banana Cheesecake
You can make a diet cheesecake from bananas. In this case, they will form a useful basis for our dessert, which significantly reduces the calorie content of the base. Per 100 grams: 106 kcal / 8.5 proteins / 3.7 fats / 13 carbs.
So, you will need:
- 400 grams of cottage cheese. Choose low-fat cottage cheese. 100 grams of this product contains only 70 calories.
- 100 ml of soy milk. You can also use rice milk.
- 50 grams of cocoa. It is exclusively about natural cocoa without added sugar and other ingredients. You can also use low-fat cocoa, this will further reduce the calorie content of the dish.
- 1 banana
- 15 grams of gelatin. It will be needed in order to seal our mass.
- Vanillin and any sweetener to your taste. The main thing is not to put too much, because the bananas themselves are sweet enough.
First, pour gelatin with a glass of water and let it swell. Remaining water can be drained. Put the gelatin in a saucepan, add cottage cheese, cocoa, milk and sweetener to it and put everything on medium heat. As soon as the mixture begins to boil, immediately remove from heat. Be sure to whisk the resulting mass in a blender. Now take the form and lay out on the bottom of the pieces of banana. Top pour the mixture and put it in the fridge until it solidifies.
Dietary Pumpkin Cheesecake
To make this dessert, you will need:
- 220 grams of pumpkin puree. 100 grams of pumpkin contains only 26 calories, which makes this vegetable a real find for those who watch their figure. Wash pumpkins, cut into cubes and stew in a little water.
- 100 grams of any creamy fat. Of course, we use low-fat cheese, it contains much less calories.
- 200 grams of yogurt.
- Sweetener. Here you can only rely on your taste.
- 2 tablespoons of flour. Use rice flour, it is perfect for this recipe.
- 4 eggs
Mix absolutely all ingredients and mix in a blender. We get a thick pumpkin mass. If desired, you can add vanilla or cinnamon. Put the cheesecake in the form and send it to the oven for 60 minutes (temperature is about 160 degrees).
Cheese and oatmeal cheesecake
This version of cheesecake is one of the most favorite, because it contains a lot of protein and a minimum of calories. Per 100 grams is 130 kcal /11 proteins /2 fats /15 carbs.
To prepare the basics you will need:
- 60 grams of oatmeal. They will need a little grind in a blender. Do not make them flour, only crush them a little.
- 20 grams of flax flour. Add more protein to our cheesecake
- 20 grams of honey. As a natural substitute, we will use honey.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil.
Mix all the ingredients, form the dough and lay out in the form.
Now let’s do stuffing for cheesecake:
- 3 packs of low-fat cottage cheese. Choosing soft and non-sour cottage cheese
- 200 grams of applesauce. You can buy ready-made baby mashed potatoes, just make sure that there is no sugar, or make mashed potatoes yourself.
- 2 eggs.
- Any natural sweetener. Put to your liking.
- 1 tablespoon rice flour.
Combine all the ingredients and whisk the mass with a blender. It should be thick and smooth without lumps. Pour the mass on the oatmeal base and send it to the oven, preheated to 150 degrees. Cook for 60–70 minutes.
You can cook a real dietary dessert with ricotta cheese. Only 119 kcal /8 proteins /7 fats /7 carbs per 100 grams!
For the basis of the dessert, we need:
- 60 grams of oatmeal. Use cereal, it contains more fiber and nutrients. You can add a little bran if you want to make the dish even less high in calories.
- 2 eggs. We only need proteins.
- 60 grams of any milk. You can use low-fat milk or any vegetable.
- 1 spoon baking powder.
Oatmeal should be ground into flour, mixed with cocoa and baking powder, milk. If you want, you can add any sweetener to the base. Squirrels whip and enter into the dough. Put the dough in the form and send it to the oven for 10 minutes.
Now let’s do the filling for the dessert paraffin:
- 500 grams of ricotta. In this recipe we will use low-fat cheese – Ricotta Light. 100 grams of such cheese contains about 145 calories.
- 2 eggs.
- 60 grams of milk.
- Stevia It is good to use stevia as a sugar substitute.
- Vanillin. This will give our dessert a special flavor.
First, separate the whites from the yolks. Ricotta mixed with yolks, stevia and vanilla. We mix everything well. Now it’s time to add whipped proteins to the cheese mass. Put our stuffing and bake in the oven at 150 degrees for 50-60 minutes.
While the cheesecake is preparing, we will deal with the third layer.
- 150 grams of any berries. If not fresh, you can always replace them with frozen ones. It is good to use cherries or currants.
- 2 teaspoons agar-agar. Unlike gelatin, it does not add any calories to our dessert.
- 250 grams of water and sweetener to your taste.
Just fill your berries with water, add agar-agar and stevia. Bring to a boil, stir for a couple of minutes and then cool.
Pour our berry syrup onto the cooled cheesecake (it should also cool down) and refrigerate for a few hours!
Cheesecake in a slow cooker
If you have a desire to bake cheesecake in a slow cooker, you can do it by any recipe you like. But you should know the following rules of cooking:
- Bake cheesecake should be on the “Baking”.
- Before putting the base and the filling in the slow cooker, cover the bottom with parchment paper. And do not just lay out, and make the sides, for which you then get pp cheesecake. The sides must be at least 3-4 cm.
- After the Baking program has stopped, leave the cheesecake inside for another 60 minutes. Do not open the lid. Let the dessert stand and cool slightly.
- Then we take the container and send it in the fridge. After a few hours the dessert will harden and you can get it.