Soy milk is one of the most popular and healthy herbal drinks in the world. But it is not so easy to find really tasty and healthy milk in the store, so we will teach you to cook it at home.
Water 1 l
Vanilla 1 pinch
- Rinse dry soybeans and soak them in cold water overnight or for 8 hours.
- Drain, rinse the beans well, and transfer them to the blender.
- Add some water and start beating. Gradually add the remaining water – in the end, should get a gentle white homogeneous mass.
- Pour the mass into the saucepan and cook on low heat for 10-15 minutes, until a delicious creamy smell appears.
- Cool the prepared mass and strain it through a sieve and cheesecloth, and preferably through both. Get soy milk. Add vanilla and mix.
- Milk is stored in the refrigerator for up to 7 days. The solid residue from soy milk can be used as an additive to a salad or hot, to taste it resembles tofu.