Buckwheat 150 gr.
Nuts 150 gr.
Pumpkin Seed 150g.
Salt 1 pinch
Vegetable oil 50 ml.
Honey 150 ml.
Vanilla extract 2 tsp.
Cranberries dried 50 gr.
- Boil loose buckwheat porridge. To do this, for each dimensional part of the cereal take two dimensional parts of hot water.
- Preheat the oven to 150 C. Cover two baking trays with baking paper.
3.In a large bowl, mix boiled buckwheat, coarsely chopped nuts, seeds and salt. Pour in vegetable oil and mix thoroughly to evenly distribute the oil.
- Mix honey with 75 ml of water and vanilla extract, pour the mixture into a bowl and mix well.
- Spread the mixture on a baking tray and place in the oven for 50 minutes. Stir the mixture several times during this time. In the middle of baking, rotate the baking sheets 180 degrees.
- Cool the granola, stir in the cranberries. Transfer to tight-fitting jars. Granola is stored for several weeks.
- Serve the granola as it is or fill it with rice, soy or almond milk. Or fruit compote, as you like.
Success! You’re on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn’t process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.