Buckwheat 150 gr.
Nuts 150 gr.
Pumpkin Seed 150g.
Salt 1 pinch
Vegetable oil 50 ml.
Honey 150 ml.
Vanilla extract 2 tsp.
Cranberries dried 50 gr.
- Boil loose buckwheat porridge. To do this, for each dimensional part of the cereal take two dimensional parts of hot water.
- Preheat the oven to 150 C. Cover two baking trays with baking paper.
3.In a large bowl, mix boiled buckwheat, coarsely chopped nuts, seeds and salt. Pour in vegetable oil and mix thoroughly to evenly distribute the oil.
- Mix honey with 75 ml of water and vanilla extract, pour the mixture into a bowl and mix well.
- Spread the mixture on a baking tray and place in the oven for 50 minutes. Stir the mixture several times during this time. In the middle of baking, rotate the baking sheets 180 degrees.
- Cool the granola, stir in the cranberries. Transfer to tight-fitting jars. Granola is stored for several weeks.
- Serve the granola as it is or fill it with rice, soy or almond milk. Or fruit compote, as you like.