Wheat whole flour 400 g
Chicken egg 5 pieces
Butter 20 g
Ricotta cheese 200 g
Bread crumbs 2 tablespoons
Shredded Parmesan Cheese 100 g
Parsley to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
Salt to taste
1 hour 40 minutes
1. Thaw and dry the spinach. Grind the spinach in a blender (if required). Melt the butter in a frying pan and simmer the spinach on low heat for 5–10 minutes. Cool and mix in a bowl with ricotta previously softened to a creamy state.
2. Wash, dry, chop parsley. Bread crumbs chop. Chopped parsley and crushed bread crumbs, nutmeg, grated cheese, and egg add to the mixture of spinach and ricotta. Salt, pepper, mix well in a blender.
3. Beat eggs slightly, add salt, pour in the butter, add flour gradually. Knead the dough until it no longer sticks to your hands. Wrap in foil, let stand for 1 hour. Then roll out into two thin layers of rectangular shape.
4. Spread a small slice the size of a walnut spread over one layer of dough filling at the same distance from each other. Moisten the intervals of dough between them with a brush. Cover with a second layer of dough, tightly pressing it between the slides of the filling. Carefully cut the dough between the rows of the filling and press the edges of each resulting dough square. Dry the ravioli for 10 minutes, then dip in boiling salted water.
5. When the finished dumplings begin to float, take out the skimmer. Put on a dish, pour with melted butter and sprinkle with pre-grated Parmesan.