- Oatmeal is desirable to take the most common, requiring cooking. As additives, I took dried raisins, a mixture of nuts, a bit of flax seed, and sesame, pumpkin seeds.
2. Nuts are coarsely chopped with a knife.
3. Oat flakes to distribute on a baking sheet, previously covered with parchment paper. Send it to the oven, preheated to 180 degrees. Dry the flakes for 15 minutes. Every five minutes, the flakes must be stirred.
4. While the flakes are dried in the oven, prepare a syrup of honey. To do this, combine the honey with water and mix until it is completely dissolved.
5. It is better to take the bowl deeper since in it we will mix the flakes with the syrup. Optionally, in the syrup, you can add spicy spices – cinnamon, for example.
6. Take the dried flakes out of the oven and pour them into a bowl of syrup. Mix thoroughly so that everything is soaked with honey syrup. Put the flakes on a baking sheet covered with parchment again, distribute them along the entire perimeter and send them to the oven for 20 minutes. Every five minutes, open the oven and stir the flakes.
7. Prepare dried fruits and nuts. After 20 minutes add them to the cereal, mix, and keep for another five minutes. During this time, the honey is caramelized, the flakes will acquire a golden color and a caramel-nut flavor.
8. Cool the granola and pour it into a glass jar.