1 medium carrot (as an option you can do with a pumpkin, about 250 g)
3/4 tbsp. pitted raisins
1 tbsp. applesauce (about 200 g)
2 tbsp. vegetable oil
1/2 tsp soda
1 tsp cinnamon (or to taste, you can add cardamom)
about 120 grams of buckwheat flour
- Wash, peel and grate carrots (or pumpkin).
2. Wash the raisins and add to the carrots.
3. Separately mix applesauce and butter. Add soda, mix well. Combine with carrots and raisins.
4. Sift flour with cinnamon and knead the dough, texture, like clay. Flour may need a little more or less.
5. We make small livers and bake in the oven at 180-190 ° C for about 30-40 minutes before browning. The livers are sweet, soft inside and slightly crispy on the outside.