For making wonderful baskets we will need:
Balloons – as much as you want to make baskets for 1 time
Clothespin or rope for a ball
- Smash a chocolate bar into pieces, put it in a bowl and melt it in a water bath, stirring with a spoon.
- Inflate the balloon so that its diameter is not more than 5-7 cm. Hold the end of the ball with a clothespin or tie it with a thread. Do not forget after you have inflated the balls to wash and grease them with butter in order to make it easier to remove the balls from the baskets.
- On culinary parchment layout the melted chocolate with a spoon and form a circle with a diameter of 4-5 cm. This will be the bottom.
- Then dip the ball in a bowl of melted chocolate. For successful dipping, the consistency of chocolate is important, it should be thick and not runoff from the walls of the ball, but liquid enough to dip the ball into it.
- Then put the chocolate ball on the bottom that you prepared on the parchment.
- Balls in chocolate send for half an hour in the fridge, so that they are well frozen. Then take out, remove the clothespin or remove the rope, and blow off the ball, carefully peel it off the chocolate cup, and the bottom – from the parchment. In these baskets, you can serve any cold desserts – fruit salad, ice cream, soufflé, sorbet …
Chocolate tartlets with curd cream
Chocolate (black) 100 g
Fruits and berries
Prepare chocolate baskets according to the method already described. In the meantime, make curd cream. To do this, in a saucepan with the remnants of chocolate, pour in a little cream, add vanilla, sugar, and, if desired, more chocolate. Let it boil and cool in cold water. In the cooled chocolate cream, add the cottage cheese gradually and beat with a mixer until you get a fluffy and airy cream. Remove the baskets one by one from the fridge and carefully remove the parchment. Fill with sliced fruit, top with cream, and garnish with fruit slices and berries.