Fresh fruit dessert in a cup
Oatmeal – 2 tbsp.
banana – 1 pc.
frozen raspberries (strawberries, currants) – 2-3 tbsp.
kefir 1% (or natural yogurt) – 2 tbsp.
Chia seeds – 1 tbsp.
mango – 2 tbsp.
pomegranate – 1 tbsp.
1. Wash and boil oatmeal or chop a little dry cereal in a blender.
2. Thaw raspberries or other berries.
3. Peel banana and whip together with raspberries.
4. Mix kefir with chia seeds.
5. Wash the grapes, cut the mango into cubes. You will need very few of these ingredients.
6. Put all the ingredients in a mug in layers. The first layer is oatmeal, the second is banana with raspberries, the third is chia seeds with kefir, the fourth is green grapes, the fifth is mango, the sixth is black grapes.
7. Decorate the dish in a cup with pomegranate seeds and a sprig of fresh mint.
Dish in a cup: rice with vegetables
rice – 1 tbsp. (100g)
vegetables (corn, peas, pepper, Chinese cabbage) – 4 tbsp.
eggs – 1 pc.
tamari (soy sauce) – 2 tbsp.
sesame oil – 1 tsp.
granulated garlic – 1 tsp.
1. Wash the rice, boil it and place it in a cup. You can cook rice separately from all ingredients. It will take 10-15 minutes. Top with sliced vegetables: pepper, cabbage, corn, peas, on the ready rice. Use canned corn and peas or fresh, cooked before.
2. Cover the cup with cling film, making small holes in it with a knife or fork. Place the cup in the microwave by adjusting the power (8/10). It should be high, but not the maximum. Cook the dish for 1 minute.
3. In the meantime, prepare the sauce: whisk the egg, spices, tamari sauce or soybean, sesame oil in the plate. Pour it into a cup with rice and vegetables, mix all the ingredients well and cover with cling film (do not puncture).
4. Send the dish to the microwave for another 1 minute 30 seconds. After cooking, do not remove the cup from the oven for another 1 minute. Let her just stand there.
5. Remove the dish from the microwave, remove the plastic wrap from it and serve it to the table.
Omelette with cheese in a cup for 1 minute
egg – 1 pc.
Bulgarian pepper – ¼ pcs.
tomato – ½ pcs.
green onions – 2 tsp.
tofu cheese (or any other low-calorie) – 2 tbsp.
milk – 2-3 tbsp.
1. Whisk one egg in a plate.
2. Wash and chop the Bulgarian pepper and green onions.
3. Grate tofu cheese.
4. Mix all the ingredients: egg, pepper, onion, cheese and spices.
5. Send the omelet in the microwave for 1 minute.
6. After cooking, decorate the dish in a cup with finely chopped tomato and cheese.
French omelet in a cup
egg – 1 pc.
cheese – 40 g
Tomato – 1 pc.
cucumber – ½ pcs.
ground dried garlic – pinch
dried parsley – ½ tsp.
mustard – ½ tsp.
spices to taste
1. Whisk the egg.
2. Wash half of the tomato and cut it into small cubes with cheese.
3. Mix the egg with the vegetables and cheese. Add to these ingredients a mixture of garlic, parsley and spices, mix well.
4. Place a cup of omelet in the oven. Cook it for 20-30 minutes at an average temperature.
5. In the end, decorate the omelette with chopped tomato (second half), cucumber and mustard.
egg – 2 pcs.
milk – 2 tbsp.
cheese (low-calorie) – 2 tbsp.
1. In a mug combine olive oil (a few drops), an egg and milk. whisk well with a whisk or fork.
2. Send the scramble in the microwave for 45 seconds. After that, stir it and bake again for about 30 seconds.
3. At the end decorate the dish with grated cheese or herbs.
Minestrone in a mug
carrot – ½ pcs.
celery – ½ stem
Bulgarian pepper – ½ pcs.
tomato (small) – 1 pc.
champignons (optional) – 2 tbsp.
boiled chicken or turkey (optional) – 2 tbsp.
egg – 1 pc.
cheese (we recommend tofu)
1. Cut the carrots into rings, celery, pepper and tomato into cubes. If you are cooking soup with meat and mushrooms, grind these ingredients.
2. Put the vegetables, meat and mushrooms in a mug. Do not fill it to the top. Then fill the vegetables with water so that it covers them.
3. Place the soup in the microwave and cook at full power for 3-4 minutes.
4. After get the dish, break the egg into it and cook another 2 minutes.
5. At the end, sprinkle the dish in a cup with grated cheese and serve.
Pizza in a cup
flour – 4 tbsp.
milk – 4 tbsp.
olive oil – 1 tbsp.
ham (chicken) – 3 tbsp.
tofu cheese – 3 tbsp.
pizza sauce (I recommend replacing homemade tomato sauce)
baking powder – 1 tsp.
1. Mix flour, salt to taste, milk and baking powder. Mix all ingredients well until smooth.
2. Spread the resulting dough over the bottom of the cup, and brush it on top with homemade tomato sauce.
3. Put on the sauce the ham or chicken and chopped cheese, sprinkled with pepper and oregano.
4. Send the pizza in the microwave for 2 minutes. Serve the finished dish immediately.
Baked Oatmeal with Banana
Instant oatmeal – ½ tbsp.
egg – 1 pc.
milk – ½ tbsp.
banana – 1/3 pcs.
Apple – ½ pcs.
flax seeds – 1 tbsp.
honey – 2 tsp.
Cinnamon – Pinch
1. Mix in a cup oatmeal, egg and milk. Mix well.
2. Then add to these ingredients banana puree, cinnamon, honey and finely chopped apple.
3. Send the cup to the microwave for 2-3 minutes.
4. Stir the finished dish with a fork. Optionally, you can add to the oatmeal a little natural yogurt or milk.
Oatmeal with Pecans and Coconut
Oatmeal – 4 tbsp.
water – 2 tsp.
Maple syrup (honey or agave syrup) – 1 tbsp.
olive oil – 2 tsp.
dried coconut – 1 tbsp.
Pecan – 1 tbsp.
1. Mix maple syrup, water, olive oil, a pinch of salt, oatmeal, finely chopped dried coconut and pecans in a cup.
2. Place the cup in the microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds. Then mix all the ingredients well and send the porridge to the oven for another 1-2 minutes. It should be a golden color.
3. At the end, decorate the dish in a cup with fresh or frozen fruit and serve it to the table.
Chocolate blueberry muffin in a mug
blueberries (frozen) – a handful
Linen flour – ¼ cup
baking powder – ½ tsp.
chocolate syrup (we recommend black baked chocolate) – 2 tbsp.
orange peel – ½ tsp.
egg – 1 pc.
1. Mix blueberries, flour and baking powder in a cup.
2. Then add to these ingredients a beaten egg with peel and syrup (baked chocolate).
3. Send the chocolate blueberry muffin in the microwave at 90 degrees at maximum power. After cooking, serve the muffin to the table.
Lime and Coconut Cake
flour – 4 tbsp.
baking powder – ¼ tbsp.
lime peel – ¼ tbsp.
granulated sugar (we recommend replacing the sugar substitute) – 4 tbsp.
coconut chips – 1 tsp.
coconut milk – 4 tbsp.
1. Mix the flour, baking powder, sugar substitute and coconut milk in a cup to a uniform consistency.
2. Then add lime zest and coconut flakes to these ingredients.
3. Bake the dessert in the microwave for 1 minute (the top of the cake should be dry).
4. Serving the table, decorate the dish in a cup with lime zest.