egg – 4 pcs.
a few drops of lemon juice
milk – 500 ml
honey or other sweetener – 80 g
powdered sugar powder
semolina – 70 g
raisins – 70 g
butter – 2 tbsp.
apples – 3 or 4 pcs.
honey – 60 g
butter – 60 g
1. Apples wash, dry. Smear each with melted butter and roll in honey. Place in a baking dish and place in an oven preheated to 170 ° C for 25–30 minutes. Apples should be soft, but keep their shape.
2. Meanwhile, make a souffle. Boil the milk, reduce the heat and add 60 g of honey, semolina and raisins. Cook, stirring for 3 minutes. Pour into a large bowl and set aside for 3 minutes.
3. Separate the yolks from the whites. In a clean bowl, beat the whites with lemon juice and the remaining honey into a strong foam.
4. In the semolina to enter the egg yolks, mix. Then enter 1/3 of the whipped whites, mix. Gently introduce the remaining whites, gently mixing with a wooden spatula.
5. Transfer the cooked mixture to an oiled baking dish. Gently drop the apples into it.
Sprinkle with powdered sugar and put in an oven preheated to 190 ° C for 25 minutes. Serve immediately.