Rice porridge with strawberries
2 portions/ 0 h. 30 min. cooking time/ 165 Kcal / 100 g
Rice – 1/2 cup
Water – 1/2 cup
Milk – 1/2 cup
Vanilla sugar – 1 tbsp.
Sugar – 1 tbsp.
Salt – Pinch
Strawberries – 4-5 pieces
Honey – 1 tbsp.
- Pour the rice with a mixture of water and milk, bring to a boil, add sugar, salt, and vanilla sugar.
2. Cook rice for 20 minutes over medium heat.
3. Cut strawberries into thin slices (for decoration), cut the rest into cubes.
4. Mix strawberry cubes with honey.
5. In the finished porridge, add strawberries, mix gently.
6. When serving, decorate with strawberry slices.
water 300 ml.
Oat flakes milled 3 tbsp. with a small slide (you can and not grind, but it cooks for a long time, so I grind)
cocoa powder 2 tsp
apple 1/2 piece (sweet varieties)
banana 1/2 piece
lemon 1/4 lobule
Walnuts, fig, and mint for decoration and pleasant taste
1. Cook oatmeal in the water, at the end, add cocoa powder. Porridge wipe blender
2. Apple bake in the microwave for 3-4 minutes
3. Blender punch apple, banana, and lemon
4. Put porridge and apple-banana puree in layers on a plate. Decorate with nuts, figs, and mint.
Chocolate Banana Porridge
Ripe banana – 1 pc.
Cocoa powder – 1 tablespoon
Skim milk -150 ml.
Oatmeal – 10-12 tablespoons without slides
Any nuts 1-2 pcs.
- Put the banana, cocoa, milk in a container
2. Mix in a blender until smooth
3. The resulting milk mixture pours oatmeal. Let it brew for 5-7 minutes
4. Upon request, decorate with fresh berries, fruits, nuts.
Complex breakfast with halvah
5 servings/ 0 h. 30 min. cooking time/ 361 Kcal / 100 g
Halawa – Indian sweetness from semolina and brown sugar. Using this sweet dessert as a basis for breakfast is a very original solution. Sugary-sweet dessert dilutes cream with ricotta and dried apricots.
It should be called “a comprehensive breakfast with a la halawa”
semolina – 200 g
sweet syrup – 120-150 ml (ready or from water and demerara)
vegetable oil – about 80 g / 100 ml
Cashew – half handful
cardamom, cinnamon, zest – to taste (outside the duel)
FOR CREAM WITH SPRING:
Ricotta – 150 g
dried apricots – 0.5 cup
Demerara – to taste
Yogurt – 5 glasses
- For making halawa, you should mix the semolina with vegetable oil and, with stirring, redden and allow to swell a little. Then you need to fill this mass with thick sweet syrup (to your liking) and cook with stirring for another five minutes. The resulting mass can be compressed in the form or submitted in loose form in a bowl.
2. Accompany the supply of halawa cream cheese with chopped dried apricots. Wash down with yogurt.
Sweet oatmeal with marzipan
2 servings/ 10 h. 0 min. preparation time / 0 h. 10 min. cooking time /165 Kcal / 100 g
Traditional oatmeal – 4 tbsp.
Milk – 250 ml
Marzipan mass – 50 g
Poppy seeds – 1 tbsp.
Black currant – 1/2 cup
Almond – a pair of pieces
Almond extract – 2-3 drops
- Mix milk with poppy seeds and oatmeal put it in a refrigerator overnight. If you have frozen berries, remove them from the freezer and also put them in the refrigerator overnight to defrost.
2. In the morning, place the berries in portions of jars, grate the marzipan mass on a coarse grater and add to the milk with oatmeal, add the almond extract to the same, mix, and place in jars on top of the berries.
3. Chop the almond kernels into fairly large pieces and sprinkle oatmeal with them.
Porridge “Friendship” on cedar milk
4 servings / 0 h. 20 min. cooking time
Gluten-free, Lactose-free, Vegetarian, Fitness
400 ml. cedar milk
2 tbsp. sardine honey
a pinch of salt
1 tbsp. brown and white linen
1 tbsp. white and black sesame
100 gr. fresh blueberry for serving
- Pour cedar milk into a pan with a thick bottom, add a pinch of salt and honey, warm it.
2. Pour the cereal mixture into the honey-milk sauce, add half a glass of water, if necessary, add more honey or brown sugar. Cook porridge until cooked, stirring occasionally, so as not to burn.
3. Put cooked porridge into the bowl. Sprinkle with flaxseed and sesame seeds. Serve with pine nuts and fresh blueberries.
Perfect breakfast “Sweet summer”
2 servings /0 h. 10 min. cooking time / 104 Kcal / 100 g
oatmeal – 1/3 of cup
honey – 1-2 tbsp.
peach – 1/2 pcs.
blackberries (other berries) – 100 g
water – 2/3 of cup
cottage cheese – 5 tbsp.
chocolate – for decoration
- Boil or steam oatmeal from 1/3 cup of oatmeal and 2/3 cup of water. Cool slightly.
2. Mix porridge with cottage cheese.
3. Add finely chopped peach and blackberry.
4. Sprinkle with honey and sprinkle with grated chocolate. A delicious and healthy breakfast is ready!
Buckwheat porridge without cooking
1 serving /5 h. 0 min. preparation time /0 h. 3 min. cooking time /110 Kcal / 100 g
Gluten-free, Vegetarian, Fitness
Buckwheat – 2 tbsp.
Kefir fat content of 5% – 1 of cup
1. It’s very simple, but not fast! We take the usual glass, which usually measures the flour and various bulk products. Pour into it raw, wash buckwheat and pour it with kefir to the very top.
2. Leave indoors for one night or 5 hours.