Per 100 g – 146.5 kcal / 6.7 g protein / 6.3 g fat / 15.7 g carbs
400 g zucchini
100 g low-fat cheese
100 g sour cream
0.5 tsp baking soda
0.5 tsp apple cider vinegar
150 grams whole wheat flour
0.5 tsp salt
1. Grate the zucchini and squeeze the liquid.
2. Grate the cheese, cut the greens.
3. Mix the baking soda and vinegar with sour cream, leave for 5 minutes, add eggs, salt, pepper, beat with a fork, add flour, and mix.
4. Then put the cheese, zucchini, and greens there, mix everything. Pour into a greased form.
5. We bake 40-50 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees C