Per 100 g – 146.5 kcal / 6.7 g protein / 6.3 g fat / 15.7 g carbs
400 g zucchini
100 g low fat cheese
100 g sour cream
0.5 tsp soda
0.5 tsp apple cider vinegar
150 grams whole wheat flour
0.5 tsp salt
1. Grate the sap and squeeze the liquid.
2. Grate the cheese, cut the greens.
3. Mix the soda and vinegar with sour cream, leave for 5 minutes, add eggs, salt, pepper, beat with a fork, add flour and mix.
4. Then put the cheese, zucchini and greens there, mix everything. Pour into a greased form.
5. We bake 40-50 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees C