To be honest, I love eating it too)
20 min. preparing
157 Kcal / 100 g
Gluten-free, Lactose-free, Vegetarian
Millet – 70 g
Water – 220 ml
Dried apricots – 30 g
Honey – 2 tbsp.
Butter (butter, coconut, olive, ghee) – 15 g
- Wash dried apricots, dried and finely chopped. Millet rinses well.
2. Mix millet and water in a saucepan. Put on medium heat and bring to a boil. Simmer for 15 minutes until all the liquid has evaporated.
3. Add dried apricots, honey, and butter. Stir and remove from heat, cover, and set aside for 5 minutes to steam out. Enjoy your meal!
Smoothie bowl with oatmeal
1 portion/ 0 h. 10 min. cooking time/ 139 Kcal / 100 g
Oatmeal flakes – 1 cup
Milk/water – 2 glasses
Pear – 1/2 pcs.
Banana – 1/2 pcs.
Gooseberry – 8 pcs.
Blueberries – 8 pcs.
Honey – 1 tbsp.
Cinnamon – Pinch
- Pour cereal into boiling liquid (milk, water). Stir, cook for 3 minutes.
2. In a pear, cut the core with seeds, cut the flesh into thin slices.
3. Peel banana, cut into slices. Large gooseberry cut in half.
4. We collect a bowl: we shift flakes in a ceramic bowl, pour honey over them, mixed with cinnamon. From the top randomly lay out the fruits and berries. Enjoy your meal!
2 portions/ 0 h. 15 min. cooking time/ 136 Kcal / 100 g
Oatmeal -0.5 glasses
Vanilla extract 10 drops
Raisins, candied fruits, nuts – to taste.
1. In the boiling water pour the oat flakes and boil them for 10 minutes.
2. 5 minutes before the end of cooking add milk. At the end of cooking, add flavoring to the porridge.
3. When serving, add raisins, candied fruits, and nuts to the plate. If desired, you can add honey.
Millet porridge with pumpkin in a pot
2 portions/ 1 h. 0 min. cooking time/ 129 Kcal / 100 g
millet – 150 g
pumpkin – 250 g
milk – 500 ml
honey – 2-3 tbsp.
salt – pinch
butter ~ 1 tsp
- Rinse the millet and fold it over a sieve.
2. Cut pumpkin into small cubes.
3. Pour the milk into the saucepan and bring to a boil. Add pumpkin to boiling milk. Boil for about five minutes.
4. In the milk, pour millet, a pinch of salt. Cook under cover on low heat for 10 minutes.
5. Mix porridge, add honey to taste. Fill the porridge with pots. In the pots can be put on a piece of butter. Cover the pots with a lid and bake in the oven preheated to 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
Oatmeal with maple syrup
2 portions/ 0 h. 15 min. cooking time/ 199 Kcal / 100 g
oatmeal flakes – 1 cup
milk – 2 glasses
maple syrup – 2 tbsp
cinnamon – 1/2 tsp
pecan nuts – a handful
lingonberry – 1/2 cup
chocolate to taste
- Put oatmeal in a small saucepan, cover with milk, and put on fire.
2. Add maple syrup, add cinnamon, mix and cook until ready.
3. Let the porridge infuse under the lid so that the flakes become fluffy.
4. Chop the nuts, wash the lingonberries and fold them into a colander.
5. Put the finished porridge on plates, sprinkle with nuts, garnish with cowberries and grated chocolate.
Semolina with apples
4 portions/ 0 h. 15 min. cooking time/ 98 Kcal / 100 g
milk – 1 l
apples – 250 g
semolina – 100 g
oil – 25 g
honey, salt, cinnamon, cocoa to taste
- In the boiling milk pour semolina, salt and, stirring, boil for 8-10 minutes.
2. Then put the butter and apples, chopped on a fine grater. Serve porridge, sprinkled with cinnamon and honey.
Millet porridge with honey, pine nuts, and cinnamon
2 portions/ 0 h. 20 min. cooking time/ 314 Kcal / 100 g
Millet – 1 cup
Creamy ghee – 3 tbsp.
Honey – 3 tbsp. or to taste
Pine nuts – 1-2 tbsp.
Cinnamon – 0.5 tsp. (pinch)
Salt – Pinch
- Wash the millet, pour boiling water over it and leave it for 1-2 minutes. Cook porridge until cooked in salted water. Pine nuts are dried in a dry frying pan or in the microwave.
2. Add butter to the porridge, add honey (I took sunflower seeds, I just like it very much. If you don’t like honey, Demerara is fine – brown sugar or plain. Mix everything.
3. And now layout porridge on plates, sprinkle with nuts and a pinch of cinnamon.
2 portions/ 0 h. 40 min. cooking time/ 179 Kcal / 100 g
Oatmeal – 1 cup
Maple syrup – 1.5 tbsp.
Lemon juice – 1/4 tsp.
Bananas – 2 pcs.
Applesauce – 1/3 cup
Milk – 2/3 cup
Baking Powder – 3/4 tsp.
Salt – Pinch
Vanilla extract – 1.5 tsp.
Butter for lubricating forms
1. Forms grease or bottom layout the parchment. Mix maple syrup with lemon juice, distribute on forms. One banana is cut into thin slices and put in one layer on the maple syrup.
2. Heat the oven to 180 ° C. In a bowl with a fork, knead the second banana, add oatmeal, milk, applesauce, salt, baking powder, vanilla brew. Stir and decompose into forms. I have formed with low walls, so I needed a third one. Bake for about 35-40 minutes until elastic.
3. Put porridge on a plate and serve immediately for breakfast.