Oatmeal – 1 cup
Wholemeal (or regular) flour – 1 cup
Baking Powder – 2 tsp.
Salt – 1/2 tsp.
Honey – 1 1/2 tbsp.
Vegetable oil – 1 tbsp.
Milk – 1 cup
1. Preheat the oven to 230 C. Do this before you start kneading the dough!
2. Grind the oatmeal in a food processor or coffee grinder (preferably, but not necessarily). In a large bowl, mix the oatmeal, flour, baking powder and salt.
3. In another bowl, dissolve the honey in the vegetable oil, then add the milk and mix.
4. Combine both mixtures and mix until you have a soft dough.
5. Blind the dough ball and place on a lightly greased baking tray.
6. Bake in a preheated oven for about 20 minutes.