Nutritional value per serving
Calories from fat: 171
Total Fat: 19 g (29%)
Saturated Fat: 5g (25%)
Sodium: 9 mg (0%)
Potassium: 313 mg (9%)
Total Carbohydrate: 23 g (8%)
Cellulose: 3 g (12%)
Sugar: 15 g
Proteins: 4 g (8%)
Vitamin A: 36.3%
Vitamin C: 1%
*% of the daily norm
1.5 cups / 200 g pitted dates
1.5 cups / 115 g pecan nuts (or walnuts)
2 cups / 290 g cashew nuts soaked in water overnight
0.75 cup / 168 g pumpkin puree
2 teaspoons of spice for pumpkin pie *
3 tablespoons / 45 ml agave syrup
1 teaspoon / 5 ml vanilla extract
3 tablespoons / 45 ml coconut oil
1 teaspoon / 5 ml lemon juice
2 tablespoons / 10 g peeled pecans
0.5 cups / 90 g of raw chocolate melted in a water bath
1. Put cashews in a cup, pour cold water and leave to soak overnight.
2.To make the cake, place the dates and pecans in a food processor or a high-speed blender and grind to obtain a not too homogeneous, not disintegrating dough. If the dough is too dry, add a couple more dates. Periodically stop the blender and scrape the dough from the sides of the bowl of the combine down.
3. Place the dough in a square baking mold 20 x 20 cm, covered with parchment paper. Condense it by placing another sheet of parchment paper on top so that it does not stick to your hands.
4. To make the filling, drain the cashews and place them in a high-speed blender or food processor with the rest of the ingredients for the filling. Grind everything together to obtain a homogeneous cream (usually it takes 60-90 seconds). If necessary, periodically stop the blender and scrape the cream from the sides of the combine bowl down. Certain blenders require a smoothie switch.
5.Try the cream, adjust the amount of spices and sweetener to taste. Add a little more lemon juice or 1-2 teaspoons of agave syrup.
6. Drain the cream on the prepared cake and distribute as evenly as possible. Dust the billet with chopped pecans, cover and put in the freezer for 4-5 hours.
7. Before serving, melt raw chocolate in a water bath or make fresh chocolate, eliminating the freezing stage. Pour liquid chocolate into the piece (it will harden almost immediately).
8. Cut the workpiece into portions and serve. Store cakes in the freezer.
9. * Spice mix for pumpkin pie: 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 0.5 teaspoon ginger, 0.25 teaspoon nutmeg, 0.25 teaspoon clove (allspice) pepper.