Diameter about 15 cm
1/2 cup of kefir.
1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
1 teaspoon vegetable oil.
1 cup of flour (half corn, half whole wheat)
1 yolk for lubrication for sides
raspberries or other berries.
transparent jelly if you want.
- Mix the first 6 ingredients, the amount of flour looks to the situation. You should get an elastic, non-sticky dough.
- Separate into 3 parts, roll out 3 cakes. In the middle of each, something like 2/3, put cut strawberries or raspberries as I have.
- Turn the edges of the dough inward, forming the rim.
- Lubricate the edges with the yolk. Bake for 25-30 minutes at 180 degrees.
- If you want, you can add on the top a diluted transparent jelly for a better effect.